Here's what you will need:
- Two jars per candle, sized so that one fits inside the other and leaves some space between (Mine are 4 inches and 2 1/2 inches wide.)
- One package of Peeps per candle (I found trees and snowmen.)
- Votive candle in a candle holder (Mine are actually the flickering battery-operated kind.)
- Ribbon and other embellishments
- Line the larger jar with the Peeps.
- Fit the smaller jar inside of it. This not only helps to hold the Peeps in place, but also allows a space for the candle.
- Place the votive candle in the candle holder and place them inside the smaller jar. If you choose to use a real candle, be sure to use caution as you would with any lighted candle.
- Tie a colorful ribbon and add small ornaments or other embellishments.
10 EASY IDEAS FOR CHRISTMAS CANDLES. They are all easy and inexpensive to make. I have even provided the graphics for the candle covers!
Remember to pin it!
Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party , Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday , Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday , The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday , Coastal Charm for the Show and Share Party , A Stroll thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday , My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Inspire Me Monday, Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays , Common Ground for Share Your Style on Thursdays , French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday , The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday , Craftberry Bush for the Inspiration Gallery on Friday, Tatertots & Jello for the Link Party Palooza on Fridays
See you next time! À la prochaine!
Also find me at…