Here’s what you will need:
- A pre-made pillow in orange (Mine came from Hobby Lobby on sale for $2.50.)
- One sheet of adhesive-backed black felt (Mine came from Hobby Lobby for $1.00.)
- A pillow form (Mine is down and came from Goodwill for $1.50. Check the pillows by giving them a karate chop. If the indentation stays, it’s down.)
And here’s what you will do:
- Press the pillow cover.
- Print the template above at 8 X 10 size.
- Using it as a guide, cut the shapes from the felt.
- Position the pieces and then peel off the backing, one by one, and adhere them to the pillow cover.
- Insert the pillow form.
And there you have it…a fun addition to your Halloween décor and it didn’t take a lot of time or cost a lot of money!
And just in case you are looking for more fun ideas for pumpkins, here are 12+ easy ideas for pumpkins…including more pillows, no-sew fabric pumpkins, easy-to-make wreaths and lots more!
Our CEO Miss Ozzie says this one is her favorite…my Jack-o’-lantern pillow with interchangeable faces, with lots of possible combinations and a pocket on the back to hold the spare parts! The little grands love this one, too!
Now be sure to head on over to visit these very talented ladies to see what they are sharing!
Thanks for stopping by! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants.
Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party , Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday , Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday , The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday , Coastal Charm for the Show and Share Party , A Stroll thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday , My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Inspire Me Monday, Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays , Common Ground for Share Your Style on Thursdays , French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday , The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday , Craftberry Bush for the Inspiration Gallery on Friday, Tatertots & Jello for the Link Party Palooza on Fridays
See you next time! À la prochaine!