Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

22 June, 2015

Please Join Me for The Scoop #176

Hi everyone! I am excited because it's my turn to host this week and I have some wonderful ideas to share from you, our guests! Here...I have been working on getting ready for the 4th of July with my COUNTRY LIVING INSPIRED FIRECRACKER FAVORS...so much fun to make! Can you believe it's almost here? And now...I want to see what you have to show us, so let's get this party started!


Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!


We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is

Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict
Hi everyone! Thanks so much for joining us at The Scoop! We are excited to have you as our guests and always look forward to seeing what you have to share with us each week!


I've been busy getting my home ready to celebrate the 4th of July. Have you realized that it's less than two weeks away? Sooo....I have some super-easy and fun ways for you to add a little red, white and blue...like my BURLAP STARS AND STRIPES WREATH! You can't get any easier than this because you just tie it!


And another fun and different way to add some stars and stripes in unexpected places is my PATRIOTIC RAG BALL FILLER. It's simple and inexpensive to make, too. Just display them in a dough bowl or stack them in a lantern or large vase...instant centerpiece!

There are always so many wonderful ideas that it's hard to choose, but here are just a few that caught my eye last week!

KariAnne at Thistlewood Farms shared her unique FAUX PAINTED FLOOR RUNNER. What a great idea!


Deb at Seeking Lavender Lane showed us how to make her pretty DIY WICKER WREATH PLANT HOLDER. Genius!


These WATERMELON GANACHE DOUGHNUTS from Heather at Woods of Bell Trees made me want to try food airbrushing paints...almost too pretty to eat!


Mary at Home Is Where the Boat Is shared her PATRIOTIC PORCH plus lots of other ways to show off your stars and stripes!


And finally, Cristina at Remodelando la Casa took us on a SUMMER HOME TOUR and shared lots of wonderful ideas for adding coastal touches.

Now...I can't wait to see what you have to share, so let's get on with the party!

Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Love your 4th decorations. Can't believe we are almost half way through the year. Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, Thanks so much for sharing my Patriotic Porch! I honored and thrilled to be included among all the creativity and inspiration her each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaay you just made my day, Debbie! Thanks so much for the feature. Wishing you a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie, it´s great to be here joining your super party... Thank you for hosting! Oh, I had a problem with the post Nr. 60 shared , the pic somehow did not come out ... so I posted it again and it´s number 69... Have a happy week. :-))) Mercy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the party! I accidently linked up the same post twice so please feel free to delete one ( Blooms and a Major Life Change}
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, thanks so much for hosting! Your stars and stripes wreath is so clever and cute and I'm loving KariAnn's painted rug! Have and wonderful week!
    love and blessings~
    Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting a great party each week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello gorgeous! I’m always so excited to come and party with you! Thank you for the party. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie