Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

27 April, 2015

Please Join Me for The Scoop #168

Hi everyone...it's time for another edition of The Scoop and a chance to have a peek at all of the wonderful ideas that you share with us each week! Here in the South, it's been rain, rain, rain! I am finding myself dreaming of summer and sunny days! Sooo.... 



...I decided to bring a little sunshine to me since it doesn't seem to want to come on its own! I created these Restoration Hardware Inspired Seashell and Starfish Stands to remind me that sunny days are not far away! And, best of all, they only cost $1.00 each! You can see them plus 20 more Restoration Hardware inspired ideas by clicking here.

Now...I can't wait to see what you have to share!

Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!


We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court


Our host this week is...

Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict

Hi everyone and thanks so much for joining us each week! After all, it wouldn't be a party without our guests! We've had a break after a week of rain for some beautiful spring weather so I am getting my patio in order for summer. It's time to add flowers!

On the blog, I was excited to be invited to curate a board of RESTORATION HARDWARE INSPIRED DECOR DIYS for Hometalk! Be sure to head over and check them out. I have included a couple of super easy and inexpensive ideas of my own!

And if you know me, you know that, as a retired French teacher, I always have a little bit of France on my mind and in my home. So I am sharing FIVE WAYS TO ADD FRENCH LAVENDER TO YOUR HOME...that wonderful scent that takes me to Provence every time! You will also find some great tips from our Country French design group as well!

And now for the fun part...I get to share some of your wonderful ideas that caught my eye last week!

Poppy at With a Dash of Color shared her pretty Spring Tea Tray Vignette. Bird nests and flowers just say spring to me!


Beth at Mary Beth's Place showed us her beautiful French Chair Makeover...created especially for her mom!


You know I loved this tablescape...Butterflies in Blue & White...from Judith at Botanic Bleu! Pretty place cards and fresh flowers add the perfect touch!


Hey...Cinco de Mayo is not far away so be sure to file away this recipe for Cinco de Mayo Mini Taco Dips from Mary at Home is Where the Boat Is! Yummy!


And you've gotta love the bright spring colors in Julie's Spring Wreath that Will Make You Smile! Head on over to Love My Simple Home to check it out!

And now...I can't wait to see what you have to share, so let's get this party started!

Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. Debbie, What a lovely party. You are so creative. btw - California will take all the rain you do not want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the party Debbie!

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, Thanks so much for sharing my mini taco dips! I'm honored to be included among all the inspiration found here each week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet surprise, Debbie! Thank you so much for including my spring vignette with the other beautiful links! I love partying at the Scoop:) Have a lovely week! Hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much sweet friend for the lovely party.
    I always join you somehow...hehehe..
    Have a great week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie,
    What a wonderful surprise to be in this week's features. Thank you so much for the honor to be included with the other fabulous features. Texas could always use your extra rain, too. We are getting quite a bit of rain for us, but after several drought years, we need it to build up our underground water supplies.

    Have a wonderful week,
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for including my French chair makeover I did for my mom this week! What a special surprise! Stay dry and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, I just love your pillow! We need more spring and your pillow fits does it for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy to be partying at your place this week Debbie!:) Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sure has been rainy and cooler than normal, here, too....I can't wait to feel some heat!
    Thanks for hosting the party and sharing your great pics!
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  11. Debbie,
    It's always nice to come by and see what you have been creating and thank you for hosting this fun party.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello beautiful! We love partying with you! Please come and party with us. We love to pin and tweet your masterpieces! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie