Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

06 April, 2015

Please Join Me for The Scoop #165

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great Easter or are enjoying a wonderful Passover with your families! Here...spring appears to be in full swing so I bought a few flowers to start sprucing up the patio! Wish me a frost-free next few weeks! Have you started your planting yet?




I am also sharing ten ways to display your spring flowers...both inside and out...using some different and unusual planters! I hope you'll head over and take a peek!

I also shared my simple spring tablescape for my Easter dinner! With the hectic life that I am leading right now, I needed a little simple but elegant touch!

And now...I can't wait to see what you have to share, so let's get this party started!

Welcome back to THE SCOOP!

New banner June 2014
We are 

Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Your host this week is Yvonne from StoneGable

Picture for the scoop
Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by THE SCOOP! Don't we have the best blog contributors? A huge thank you for sharing the best on your blogs!!!! One of my favorite things to do is peruse all the great posts you feature from week to week! You have been especially talented and BUSY this spring!!!!

Did you see the SPRING TULIP WREATH DIY I posted? It's so easy to make and has that WOW decor style we all love on our front doors! It's perfect for spring!

SPRING TULIP WREATH DIY-Dress your door this year with a WOW factor wreath-stonegableblog.com

And you might want to check out... WHAT IS FARMHOUSE STYLE AND 10 WAYS TO GET IT.  I have loaded this post with lots of farmhouse-inspired ideas and images! Every home can use a little farmhouse!

WHAT IS FARMHOUSE STYLE-and how to get it-stonegableblog.com


Now, let's party! Here are a few of the fabulous entries from last week!

Heather from Woods of Bell Trees showed us how to make an amazing LAVENDER CLAY MASK. This one's on my to-do list. Most of us could pamper ourselves a little more and this is a great way to start.

clay5-1024x683


I love, love, love AKA Design and you will, too! Shannon is sharing her wonderful home with a HOME TOUR! Don't miss this!

aka-design-spring-mantel-in-living-room


OH YUMMY! Let's make a great breakfast starting with this delicious BAKED FRENCH TOAST WITH BERRIES from The Life Jolie. I'll be making this next weekend!

Baked-4


Don't you love posts that teach you how to do something in your home? I sure do...like this one from Amy at Sweet 'n Sour Gumballs on HOW TO DECORATE WITH WHITE DISHES.  I learned a lot!

kitchen-hutch1-e1425478086802


Here's a DINING ROOM UPDATE that is inspiring! Joan's new look is just amazing!!! There are tons of ideas to inspire... and copy!!!! Head over to Nicer Than New to visit!

Pinnable-copy2-587x1024


And now, I can’t wait to see what yo have to share, so let’s get this party started!
  
Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post…mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.







Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting. Loving your pansies. They are our winter flowers, but with our drought I am reluctant to plant anything but herbs. :( I guess I will have to enjoy yours.

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for another wonderful party Debbie !
    Hope you have a great week
    ( there's a light sprinkle of that miserable white stuff falling as I type - in Montreal - Spring keeps springing and vanishing here lol )
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful Easter. Thank you so much for hosting another great party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your planters and the gorgeous tablesetting! Thank you so much for hosting the party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pansies! Hope you had a lovely Easter.
    Thanks for the party.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello gorgeous! I love your party, thanks for hosting! I would appreciate it if you would stop by our party. That would be so amazing! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie, your planter ideas are great. Especially love the pansies! Hope your Easter weekend was filled with delights.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting Debbie! Your blog is so lovely. I`m your new follower! If you like, visit my blog Home Chic Club at: http://vesna-kreativnostidrugesitnice.blogspot.com/.
    Hugs,
    Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lot of wonderful ideas,thanks Debbie,hope you had a great Easter weekend, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie