Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

02 March, 2015

Please Join Me for The Scoop #160

Woo hoo! March is finally here and spring is just a few short weeks away! And even though we have had ice and snow down here in Georgia, I am bringing some early spring into my home in the form of flowering spring bulbs! I'm also excited to be your host on The Scoop this week and I have some fun things to share with you, so let's get this party started!



Welcome back to The Scoop!


We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for joining us at The Scoop each week to share your creativity and inspire us! After all, it wouldn't be a party without our guests!

I am excited because the end of the month marks the time for our Country French design group to share our tips and this time the topic was our choice! Sooo...if you know me, you will not be surprised that I am sharing 10+ DIY Country French pillows...all of my favorites!

 And now that March is here, Saint Patrick's Day is only a couple of weeks away! Sooo...in honor of the celebration, I am sharing my easy-to-make shamrock wreath! And...even better...you have a chance at some luck of your own when you enter the Pot O' Gold Giveaway with a prize package worth over $500! Head on on over HERE to enter!    

 And now...on with the party!
It's always so hard to choose, but here are a few things that caught my eye this week!

I love all the details on this wonderful little Ikea hack doll's bed from Gilly at Colour Saturated Life...so cute!


Even though it's snowy outside, Barbara at 21 Rosemary Lane is bringing in spring with her pretty paperwhites!


I love anything frenchy, so you know that this side table with a frenchy fabric drawer from Christy at Confessions of a Serial Do-It-Yourselfer just speaks to me!


Here's a fun treat for Saint Patrick's Day! Simply Suzanne's shared her recipe for shamrock cookies and showed us how to make minted sugar to top them off! Yummy!



And finally, Melissa at Dancing Dog Cabin shared her clever trick for giving her throw pillows a quick change! I'm taking note of this great way to save time on sewing covers!

And now...I can't wait to see what you have to share this week!

Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.








Thanks for stopping by! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants. 
Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party , Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday , Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday , The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday , Coastal Charm for the Show and Share Party , A Stroll thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday , My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Inspire Me Monday, Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays ,   French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday , Common Ground for Be Inspired on Fridays , The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday , Craftberry Bush for the Inspiration Gallery on Friday, Tatertots & Jello for the Link Party Palooza on Fridays
See you next time! À la prochaine!

Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Dear Debbie,
    I was so surprised to see that you featured my MINTED sugar shamrock cookies. Thank you so much!
    Have a great week,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the features, especially the side table with the French fabric and those shamrock cookies, yum! Thanks for hosting us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! I was so surprised to see my paperwhites featured at this week's party! Thank you very much!! You made my whole day. Thank you too for hosting.
    Have a wonderful week!
    XO Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my Frenchy table, Debbie! Made my night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great party! Thanks for hosting. Your features are inspiring. I want to make those cookies!
    Hope you are staying warm. Happy March!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Cute Lady! It is always a pleasure to be a part of your party. Thank you. I would love it if you would stop by our party that starts tonight at 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything.
    Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the party. It’s my first time visiting your beautiful blog. I linked up at 175, 176, and 177. Have a wonderful week! following on G+

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie