Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

19 October, 2013

30+ {More} Fun Halloween Ideas

Wow! It was easy to choose a theme for this week’s features from The Scoop…even more fabulous ways to create, decorate and cook up some Halloween for your home! I continue to be amazed at your creativity and talent! Check out all of the Halloween inspiration…

Home is Where the Boat Is…Halloween Oreo brownies

Crispy Spider Webs {Mini Funnel Cakes} - This Silly Girl's LifeThis Silly Girl’s Life…Crispy Spider Webs

Red Velvet Mummy CakeTrue Blue Baking…Red Velvet Mummy Cake

DSC_8585-001Home Is Where the Boat Is…This Way to Trick or Treating Tablescape

Beeutiful By Design: Bootiful buffetBeeutiful by Design…Bootiful Buffet

598eae34e82afa5a3d2aff45a061c077 Fresh Idea Studio…Fuzzy Pumpkin Halloween Drink

StoneGable: NO-SEW HALLOWEEN NAPKINSStone Gable…No-Sew Halloween Napkins

ee8814a42d768787f6d9426db017c4f9A Walk in the Countryside…Spooky Halloween Mantel

f97f6c5629d02d5f6c9ddf4adb3ddb8f  Sparkles & a Stove…Easy Halloween Mantel

Penny's Vintage Home: Haunted House TourPenny’s Vintage Home…Haunted House Tour


witch's laundry 6a 21 Rosemary Lane…Witch’s Clothesline

Peonies and Orange Blossoms: Halloween is a Hoot!Peonies and Orange Blossoms…Halloween Is a Hoot

Simply Suzanne's AT HOME: It's Halloween 'at home'Simply Suzanne’s…Halloween at Home

Clover House: 2 x 4 Black Cats & PumpkinClover House…2x4 Black Cats & Pumpkin

Bats-On-Pumpkin-No-Carve 2It All Started with Paint…Bats Flying across a Pumpkin

AROUND THE HOUSE: HALLOWEEN VIGNETTESAround the House…Halloween Vignettes

hoopla palooza: halloween cuties in a jarHoopla Palooza….Halloween Cuties in a Jar

24 Cottonwood Lane: DIY No-Sew Halloween Cushions.....Crazy Easy!24 Cottonwood Lane…Easy No-Sew Halloween Pillows

Sew Sweet Vintage: Boo-tiful IKEA pillowcaseSew Sweet Vintage…Boo-tiful Ikea Pillowcase

Printable1
 Implausibly Beautiful…Halloween Subway Art Printable

Crafty Journal - Peek A Boo GhostCrafty Journal…Peek-a-Boo Ghost

Priscillas: Fall and Halloween ChalkboardsPriscillas…Fall and Halloween Chalkboards

FREE smart phone clear case Halloween Printable. Sized for iPhone 4&5 and Samsung 3&4. | Download at I Gotta Create!
 I Gotta Create…Halloween Printable for Your Smart Phone Case

4fae9c9b30835ef62827e94344559972 Worthing Court…No-Sew Halloween Fabric Art


The Happy Scraps…Halloween Bunting and Sign

Halloween paper doll-Bargain Decorating with LaurieBargain Decorating with Laurie…Vintage Halloween Paper Doll Vignette

1bdf22b841e0dd400f58378c3a2c7434  i put a bird on it…You’ve Been Booed Halloween Printable

b5951a0fcd2bfb5830ee0105de314854Cats on the Homestead…Halloween Treat Bags
 Remodelando la Casa: Frankenstein Decorations for HalloweenRemodelando la Casa…Frankenstein Halloween Decorations

Halloween TablescapeEver-Evolving Life 4-5…Halloween Tablescape

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired No-Sew  Boo Pillow 5
And here is my latest Halloween project…my Pottery Barn inspired no-sew Boo pillow! It was super easy and fun to make. You will find the tutorial here.

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT 20  Fun Halloween IdeasAnd finally, just in case you missed it… 20+ fun Halloween ideas from last week’s Scoop! That’s over 50 great ideas for Halloween that you have shared with us! So much inspiration in one place! 

Don't forget to head on over to The Scoop to check out more wonderfully creative links! I am also featuring some of your links on my new Pinterest board Shared at The Scoop Linky Party and I have shared them on my blog's Facebook page. Be sure to come back Monday evening at 6:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time to join me for The Scoop!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed seeing all the fun Halloween ideas! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants!
Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party , Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday , Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday , The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday , Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday , A Stroll thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday , My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures, The Everyday Home for Home{work} Wednesday , Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays , The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays , No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays , Stone Gable for Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits on Thursdays , My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday , French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday , Common Ground for Be Inspired on Fridays , The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday , Craftberry Bush for the Inspiration Gallery on Friday , Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special, Tatertots and Jello for the Link Party Palooza
See you next time! À la prochaine!
Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

23 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my crispy spider webs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie - Thank you for including me amongst so many fabulous and creative ideas! I'm overwhelmed and inspired!

    :) Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, Thanks so much for the feature! What great and creative ideas all in one post today! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie~ Wow what a Spooktacular roundup! Thanks so much for featuring my Oreo Brownies & Halloween table, my inner witch is cackling with glee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a whole lot of creativity going on! Thanks for including my quilled paper skull! Have a great weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many wonderful creative posts, thanks for featuring my Halloween books, they are so fun to make, I may try a christmas book with lists if you've been good or bad...lol ...thanks again Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring my printable! I shared your post with my followers on FB and Twitter! Have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much for featuring my pumpkin girl jar! there is so much fun stuff here I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow thanks for the feature! I hope people like my You've Been Booed printable. The other links are ao fun too! Happy Halloween!

    xo
    Daniela

    iputabirdonit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for adding magic to this holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! So many great features. Love the Red Velvet Mummy Cake and the Dolly Dingle paper doll vignette. LOVE your pillow, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for featuring my haunted house tour! Have a great week end....hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great compilation! Thanks for including my project :)
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for featuring me! I have been enjoying looking at everyone's wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Hi Debbie!
    Thanks so much for featuring my glitter skull and blue pumpkin centerpiece!
    What an honor to be included with so many wonderful crafters/bloggers.
    Have a beautiful weekend,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  16. :D I love the Halloween Inspiration! I want to try some new Halloween treats this year. I like the spider webs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you SO much for featuring my Peek A Boo Ghost along with all these wonderful, creative Halloween ideas! Have a lovely weekend.

    Noreen
    Crafty Journal

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so, so much Debbie for featuring my Red Velvet Mummy Cake. I can not tell you how much it means to me as a new blogger to be featured, it is priceless! Also a huge thank you for hosting such a great link party every week!

    Raven J. True Blue Baking

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! A lot of very creative bloggers link to The Scoop. I'm so flattered to be included with them in your features. I LOVE your P,B. inspired pillow! Thank you, Debbie. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Debbie:
    Thank you so very much for featuring my post! I am completely flattered to be featured with the other creative blogs. I am really new to the blogging world, so you just have no idea how exciting it is to be featured. Thank You!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a great roundup of ideas, Debbie. I love seeing so many wonderful projects all in one place. Thank you for including my Halloween No-Sew Fabric Art!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Debbie, the best Halloween ideas all in one place! I love em especially the witch's clothesline...too cute! Thanks so much for including my Fuzzy Pumpkin Drink in the great line up.
    Cheers,
    Therese @ Fresh Idea Studio

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just wanted to stop by and say thank you so so much for featuring my mantle and for hosting a great party! Pinning some of these lovely images.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie