Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

14 October, 2013

Please Join Me for The Scoop #88

It's time for another edition of The Scoop and we have some big news for you...some big changes that have come about in the last week! Sooo...let's get down to business because I don't think I can keep a secret any longer!

Welcome back to The Scoop
The weekly linky party featuring the scoop on the best posts from around the web!
 
The Scoop
More exposure + less time = win win!
 
 We are 
Linsey from Farmhouse Porch,
and Anne from White Lace Cottage

Please note that Anita's blog now has a new name...Cedar Hill Farmhouse... and a new address! She has some exciting changes going on, so you will want to pay her a visit! 

This is Debbie from Confessions of a Plate Addict and I am excited to be your host tonight because I have the honor of introducing our newest host…

Barb at The Everyday Home
We are thrilled to have Barb join us at The Scoop!  

And now...let's get this party started! We are excited to turn things over to our guest host this week! 

Hi there! I’m Linda and I blog at It All Started With Paint.
New Button
 
Oh, and I also recently started a second blog called Mason Jar Crafts Love.
mason jar button for paint sidebar blue square
 
That’s right. This is me …
Lindaprofile

the crazy lady juggling two blogs!
And two kids … and one loving husband … and one crazy dog … and a long, long list of home improvement projects …
So, naturally, when the amazing ladies from The Scoop link party asked me to pick features … and co-host their awesomely inspiring weekly party … I jumped right on in!

Let me start by saying picking just five or six favorites to feature from last week’s party was a challenge ...
the creativity linked up last week was over the top!
 
But I had to winnow it down. Starting with this Milky Mercury Glass from Mrs. Fancee …
Milky-Mercury-Glass-421
A perfect fall décor project idea … and she shares an incredible, detailed tutorial too!


Then there’s the Fall Table Setting at Home is Where the Boat Is …
Fall-table-setting-on-the-lake
I can’t tell you how much I would love to sit at this table overlooking that gorgeous view and clink wine glasses with Miss Home is Where Boat Is …


Then there’s this amazing DIY on how to Make Your Own Wire Basket from Remodelando la Casa …
how-to-make-wire-basket
Seriously? Make your own wire basket? I’m loving this idea!


Vintage Mellie shows us how she Painted Stripes on a Table Top
paint-stripes-on-table-top
A project that holds a special place in my heart … and the corner of my living room. Yes, I have a table that I painted stripes on the top too!


Shabby Criss has an excellent tutorial on how to Make Fabric Pumpkins
Fabric-pumpkin-tutorial
I love the fun, graphic fabric she chose!


And I’m going to throw in one last feature …
Messy-monster-cookies-the-cutest-no-bake-Halloween-cookies-at-shakentogetherlife.com_
No Bake Messy Monster Cookies from Shaken Together. I love those edible eyeballs. I think I’m going to pick some up at the supermarket and put edible eyes on everything I serve my family for the rest of the month …
Winking smile

Thank you ladies for inviting me to co-host your amazing party!
And now I’m guessing now it’s time to link up …
 
Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. Great features! Thank you so much for this awesome party and for having me again this week. Have a lovely week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature, Linda! and Thanks for having us once again, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to all for hosting! The features are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All fun features! Hope you have a great week Debbie:@)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Debbie so much for hosting. I stopped over and thanked the other hosts. I am so grateful to get to play with such a great group. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting the link party. It's always fun to join in. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting, ladies and welcome to Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great features, love those adorable cookies! thanks for hosting, gals!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Debbie, for featuring my pumpkins. I am so happy, happy, happy..... Hugs, Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting! I hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Debbie, thanks for hosting this fab party. Wonderful inspiration as always!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for featuring my milky mercury glass! I feel so honored :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie