Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

26 August, 2013

Please Join Me for The Scoop #81

Welcome to another edition of The Scoop! I am so excited because I am seeing one of my favorite signs of early fall...my ginger lilies are blooming! I love the way they smell! And...soon another one of my fall favorites will be dropping by to check them out...the hummingbird or Sphinx moths! I can't wait! My favorite season is almost here at last! Please forgive me, all you summer lovers...but I am soooo tired of mowing the grass! lol And now...let's get this party started!

Welcome back to The Scoop
The weekly linky party that features the scoop on the best posts from around the web!

The Scoop

More exposure + less time = win win!


 We are 
Anita from Cedar Hill Ranch,
Linsey from Farmhouse Porch,
 Debbie from Confessions of a Plate Addict
and Anne from White Lace Cottage.
Our guest hosts will join us again in the fall.



Our host this week is Linsey from Farmhouse Porch!

 Welcome cyber neighbors, to another Scoop Link Party! And if you are new to my blog The Farmhouse Porch... welcome to YOU, too! 
    
I have some news. I am a mother again!!! If you follow me on my Facebook page, you are probably rolling your eyes right now, as I have inundated you with photos of my new bundle of joy for days.

Here she is! Meet Junebug! A 9 week old,  20 inch  ball of cuteness that has the ability to turn even the burliest man into a baby-talking mushy mess.


Now let's get this Scoop Party started! 
Excuse me while I go wipe up a puddle...:)
Woof, woof!
~Linsey

Here's a handful of the posts that caught my eye from Scoop Party #80. 

Your blood pressure will drop reading about the Loess Lavender Hills Farm at Moonbeams and Fireflies. I imagine this place to be as tranquil and fragrant as it looks in the pretty photos.

 


 I love how Living Vintage turned a ceiling and bookcase into works of art with reclaimed chippy painted bead board!

Living Vintage - our completed beadboard project in Bryan TX


Sweetpeas Chic n Shabbies combined crinkled old book pages with twinkly lights to create a unique light fixture in a backyard tent. Wouldn't it look great hanging in a tree or barn?

 


 Here is a unique twist to an old clock...pearl-ize it! By Tarnished Royalty blog.



  
Almonds...powdered sugar...baked goods. Need I say more?!? These almond financiers look at elegant as they do delicious! By Twigg Studios


~Linsey

And...just in case you missed it, the staff and I here at Plate Addict chose some features for you, too!

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Finding French Country Style

Nestled among all the lovely links in last week's edition of The Scoop were some wonderfully frenchy projects, ideas and inspiration to help you add a little French Country look and feel to your home. You can see them all here

I am also featuring some of your links on my new Pinterest board Shared at The Scoop Linky Party and I have shared them on my blog's Facebook page. Soooo...please know that linking up on The Scoop will not only get you more exposure on multiple blogs, but on Pinterest and Facebook as well! 

What a great deal, huh?

Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.







Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much for the party - what fantastic features!!!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi debbie. Thankyou again for the feature. I have linked up some more recipes this week.
    Hugs aimee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting, ladies. That puppy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each time I see your ginger lilies, I want to plant some. I've just made a note to ask the garden center if they have some of these. Thanks for the reminder, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful flowers. Thanks for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting. I am a Spring girl myself - it always feels like a new beginning. Your flowers are so gorgeous. I don't think I have ever seen those beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting Debbie! Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, your Lilly is gorgeous, and Linsey, that puppy is adorable! Thanks for hosting. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of goodies this week. Can't wait to sit with my coffee and take a good long gander. Thank you all for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much inspiration can be found here, Debbie. I am glad I finally discovered the party....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you (all) for hosting this weekly. So much inspiration! I'm happy to share some of my decor accessories including.....PLATES!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Debbie, thanks for hosting a great party! I'm a brand new blogger and this is my first-ever link up, yippee :)
    Cindy, diybeautify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie