Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

23 August, 2013

Finding French Country Style

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Finding French Country StyleYou know I love this! Nestled among all of the wonderful links shared at The Scoop this week, I found more than a dozen fabulous French-inspired ways to add some French Country style to your home! Magnifique! I couldn't wait until my usual Saturday post to share them!

CHAIRS_thumb[3] Laurie at Bargain Hunting and Chatting with Laurie shared her sunroom buffet...fabulous! Love that plate rack!

13Isn't this chippy mirror wonderfully frenchy? You can see it and more of the pretty foyer at With a Dash of Color!

Painted-Table1-600x900Barb at The Everyday Home translated the grain sack look to a drop leaf table that had been left on the roadside! Amazing!

table 6 Here's another pretty table re-do from Mimi's Vintage Charm! Love those legs!

Pink Postcard shared this pretty French cottage buffet with just the right amount of chippiness!

100_5100The Vintage Chateau created these grain-sack style lazy Susans...love them! Now I know what I will be in my sights when I go Goodwill hunting next week!

SAM_8234Gotta love this farmhouse table centerpiece from Must Love Junk!  That's an old whiskey barrel top that she is using as a base...clever!

IMG_5410As the Card Rack Turns transformed this basket from Goodwill into an oh-so-frenchy breadbasket with burlap she found at Joann's...my kind of project!

KafeMartinel created this beautiful box for storing all of your favorite things...lovely!

IMAG5240Rosemary at Villabarnes never fails to impress with her interesting old world techniques and this fleur-de-lis fresco is no exception!

88885590d5f6c8a80f6925eb9daf10daKathy at A Delightsome Life shared her kitchen re-do and some pretty garden shots. Her frenchy toile chandy caught my eye!

IMG_0206a_thumb[1]At the Farmhouse is looking for the arrival of spring in Australia and shared this pretty toolbox filled with hydrangeas.

Chalkboard serving trayLife in my Empty Nest created a chalkboard serving platter...perfect for cheese! You know...every frenchy post needs some cheese!

Here's a frenchy magnetic board from Old Things New with a great tutorial so that you can make your own!

SAM_2151 We can't talk about France without including some fabulous pastries! Twigg Studios made these beautiful almond fianciers from her Laudrée cookbook, so you know they must be fabulous!

DSC_0930And I have to include this wonderful link from The Hilton Family! They have moved to Paris...can you believe it...and are sharing their adventures with us! Here they are climbing those steep steps at Sacré Coeur as they begin to explore their new city. We got a few peeks at their new home here.

Don't forget...there’s still time to link up if you haven’t yet and lots more to see as well, so head on over to The Scoop to check out more wonderfully creative links and share yours! I am also featuring some of your links on my new Pinterest board Shared at The Scoop Linky Party and I have shared them on my blog's Facebook page. Be sure to come back Monday evening at 6:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time to join me for The Scoop!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed having a little peek at the French country inspiration from The Scoop! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants!
Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party , Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday , Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday , The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday , Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday , A Stroll thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday , My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures, The Everyday Home for Home{work} Wednesday , Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays , The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays , No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays , Stone Gable for Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits on Thursdays , My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday , French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday , Common Ground for Be Inspired on Fridays , The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday , Craftberry Bush for the Inspiration Gallery on Friday , Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
See you next time! À la prochaine!
Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie! Thank you so much for featuring my buffet in this inspiring line up! :) wow, so many beautiful ideas....I think I'm going to have to search for a whisky barrel top and some lazy susans! ;) The almond cookies look fabulous as well. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my chalkboard serving platter - there are so many fun uses! I am using it for tailgating next weekend and writing some team spirit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, What a thrill to be featured among all of these fabulous Frenchy ideas! I am so honored. Thank you, Debbie. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie,
    Thanks so much for featuring my fleur-de-lis fresco. I'm definitely in good company. Great features. Thanks again. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my blog! We are very excited about getting settled in Paris. I can't wait for all the Parisians to come back and open their shops back up. I have a house to decorate and projects to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merci beaucoup chère Debbie! I am honored to be included among all of these beautiful Frenchy inspirations! It warms my heart and makes me smile to view such wondrous ideas all in one place:) the grain-sack style lazy Susan looks so beautiful! Your beautiful blog is one of my favorite places to visit:)Have a lovely weekend! Hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie, I do love how you pull together the best of a theme. Each one of these posts offers wonderful inspiration. I plan to make the almond cookies. '-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, lots of Frenchy goodness, Debbie! I agree, you always pull together such great themes from the link ups. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow thanks so much for featuring me (and my dust!!) . We are so looking forward to spring here in Australia. Such a beautiful day here today!!love your blog... Suzyq

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great surprise to see my Farmhouse Centerpiece 'featured'! Love all the inspiration!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for including my magnetic board tutorial among your love features! It is an honored to be featured on one of my favorite blogs! Blessings to you, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love French style, and you featured so many great inspiration pieces, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That plate rack is indeed very "French country".

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Debbie, thanks so much for featuring my "French" lazy susans! You always have such great features and fun projects. You'll be happy to know I've already copied and made 2 ticking pillows!
    Karee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie