Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

19 August, 2013

Please Join Me for The Scoop #80


It's time for another edition of The Scoop! It's been busy here as usual...and very cool...so unusual for August in Georgia! These cooler temperatures really have Baby Kitty and me thinking about fall! I know some of you are cringing, but fall is my favorite season and I can't wait for fires in the fireplace and hot chocolate...and best of all...no more lawn to mow! Yaaay! What about you? Are you starting to think about fall?  Will we see signs of it in the links today? Well...let's get this party started and find out!

Welcome back to The Scoop
The weekly linky party featuring the scoop on the best posts from around the web!

The Scoop

More exposure + less time = win win!


 We are 
Anita from Cedar Hill Ranch,
Linsey from Farmhouse Porch,
 Debbie from Confessions of a Plate Addict
and Anne from White Lace Cottage.
Our guest hosts will join us again in the fall.

Our host this week is Anne from White Lace Cottage.


 
I am so happy to be hosting this week's Scoop! I cannot believe our summer break is over. Where did the time go? We took some amazing and fun trips and I am still enjoying my garden flowers, some of which, by the way, are just starting to flourish. I am starting to feel a bit of fall in the air, although I don't decorate just yet.

red...red...roses

Are you ready to get this party started?
Then on to the features!
You are all amazing! So much inspiration this week!

Kris from Junk Chic Cottage shared her quick and easy chair transformation.
 Love the look of this chair! She always inspires me!



Debra from Common Ground shared her beautiful lavender. 
Oh, how I love the fragrance of lavender!



Susanne from BebeandJ shares her beautiful cabinet transformation. 
Love this update...so pretty and chippy!



Aimee from Twigg Studios shares her recipe
 for these delicious donuts......baked Eaton mess donuts.



And...just in case you missed it, the staff and I here at Plate Addict chose some features for you, too! This week in honor of the beginning of the new school year, we chose a back-to-school theme. You will find great ideas for school-related crafts, teacher gifts, decor and more here.


I am also featuring some of your links on my new Pinterest board Shared at The Scoop Linky Party and I have shared them on my blog's Facebook page. Soooo...please know that linking up on The Scoop will not only get you more exposure on multiple blogs, but on Pinterest and Facebook as well! What a great deal, huh?

Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.






Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! I'm like you... I love fall and can't wait to start decorating for it and baking all the yummy treats that make my house smell divine! Hope you have a wonderful week!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've now seen those donuts THREE times and I am starting to drool and my resolve to NOT visit them is waning! I love Fall, too, but I am gonna hold onto summer just a bit longer- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie,
    I agree with you and Baby Kitty. . .bring on Autumn!
    Cooler temperatures, hot cocoa, sweaters, fires burning!!!
    Thanks for hosting the Scoop. . .not sure I did the linky correct.
    A special thank you for your encouragement and inspiration
    as I made my first ticking pillows and my POSH Pillow!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I LOVE fall! I did a Dreaming of Fall post just yesterday! It can't come fast enough for me! Unfortunately, I have to wait until almost November, as I live in Southern California!

    Great features! Thank you so much for hosting!!

    xo-Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting and letting me join in. You have chosen so wonderful picks as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you and Baby Kitty, I always look forward to fall:@)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I, too am so ready for fall but must wait sometime yet here in the south... school hasn't even started yet...but, I will definitely be doing some fall decorating real soon... thanks for hosting this great party - love this weeks features....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can think of fall yet, but I look out to my garden and realize what work I have ahead of me. The summer always takes a toll.
    Happy Birthday to Mr. A. A teenager! It is hard to grasp. They grow up so quickly. I enjoyed the look back with you, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie