Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

10 August, 2013

We've Got Your Number...and Letter, Too!

Thanks to everyone who shared their wonderfully creative projects at The Scoop this week! And…you know me…a theme always seems to pop out at me and this week is no different. This time I was seeing lots of typographyletters and numbers galore!


Drop-Cloth-Chair-Covers I love these drop cloth chair covers from Cottage in the Oaks! It seems that you can make just about anything  with drop cloth!


placemats11 And who can resist these great numbered place mats from Refresh & Renew using Dollar Tree placemats? My kind of project!


100_8257_thumb7 Ellen at Creative Passage made this great E using a 25 cent thrift store letter and an old map! Head over and see her E wall, too!


DSC_0095 I’m Not a Trophy Wife (love that name!) is in the middle of an office re-do and shared her newly-painted file cabinet. Her cute burlap bulletin board with over-sized font caught my eye, too. She shares how she made it here.

SAM_2002 Twigg Studios shared this cute succulent initial planter…love it!

6a00e553093c5d88340192ac46677d970d-800wi Andrea at Opulent Cottage showed us a collection of her burlap projects, including this painted initial burlap pillow…


6a00e553093c5d88340191047d2800970c-800wi…and this cute pillow for her bench! I think I am just about ready for fall now!


045This project had me reminiscing since I used Beatrix Potter illustrations to decorate my daughter’s nursery many years ago! Domestically Speaking gives us a very detailed tutorial on how she created these cute letters to spell Olivia’s name!


LaundryPalletSign1This cute laundry room pallet sign from Denise…on a Whim made me laugh out loud! I think it might apply to more than one of us! It does for me!


wedding-sign-thumbnail-1024x1024And another pallet project…and such a fun and different idea for a wedding gift! The Happy Housie made this sign for her friends using the chorus of their first dance wedding song! So unique! I know they will treasure it!


cover_thumb[1]And here’s another project using song lyrics from Allons-y Kimberly. (The French teacher in me loves her blog name!) This free printable features the lyrics to a song that she loves! Check out her blog for loads more free printables!


CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Chalkboard Tile Place CardsI love typography so much that I hope you won’t mind if I sneak in a little project of my own using letters…made from an old Scrabble game! It’s my Pottery Barn inspired chalkboard tile place cards!


CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT French Farmhouse Numbered Napkins And I can’t leave out numbers! Here are my French farmhouse numbered napkins…and the tutorial includes the free graphic for the numbers! You can find more here.

There’s still time to link up if you haven’t yet and lots more to see as well, so head on over to The Scoop to check out more wonderfully creative links and share yours! I am also featuring some of your links on my new Pinterest board Shared at The Scoop Linky Party and I have shared them on my blog's Facebook page. Be sure to come back Monday evening at 6:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time to join me for The Scoop!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed having a little peek at these typography projects from The Scoop! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants!
Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party , Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday , Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday , The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday , Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday , A Stroll thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday , My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures, The Everyday Home for Home{work} Wednesday , Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays , The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays , No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays , Stone Gable for Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits on Thursdays , My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday , French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday , Common Ground for Be Inspired on Fridays , The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday , Craftberry Bush for the Inspiration Gallery on Friday , Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
See you next time! À la prochaine!
Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Beatrix Potter decoupage project for Olivia's nursery! I'm so excited! Have a wonderful day. ~ Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do we love numbers and letters so much? So many great ideas here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your napkins, Debbie, such a wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, The features are wonderful and I love your two projects! Thanks for partying at the Open House.
    xx,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie,
    Love, Love, Love your French Farmhouse Numbered Napkins!!!
    Thanks for sharing from the Scoop!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat
    P.S. Did I read you're ready for Fall, dear friend???

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wealth of fun ideas! Thanks for sharing all these projects. The Beatrix Potter embellished letters are such a cute idea. And you know the number napkins are a favorite. Thanks for sharing all this inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing my map letter! And thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm ready for fall too, Debbie! And some cooler weather - we have had a heat index of 108 every day this week :( Thank you for sharing my burlap projects, there are plenty more coming soon! And someday I will get around to making those beautiful napkins!!
    xoxo to you and the Staff, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing my numbered placemats! All the projects look so wonderful! Thank you for hosting!-aimee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for featuring my drop cloth chair covers! =) How awesome to be included with such wonderful others...... =) Blessings.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie