Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

26 November, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing a Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you! It's my favorite holiday...a time to stop and count my blessings. Our gathering may be small this year, but those who cannot be at the table will be in our hearts. And I thank you, my wonderful readers, for always taking time out of your busy day to stop by and visit. It means so much to me. Enjoy this special day with your family!

Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie