Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

12 November, 2018

The Scoop #352

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! We are so glad that you are joining our party! Thanksgiving is almost here and for those of us who like to make our own Christmas decor, it's time to get crafting! So I am sharing my 15 EASY IDEAS FOR CHRISTMAS, including these fun grainsack stripe ornaments. Now I want to see what you brought to the party, so let's get started!


Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!
We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court 

Our host this week is Yvonne @ StoneGable
Hey, Friends! It's Yvonne @ StoneGable. Did you know I want to help you decorate your home for Christmas? Literally! Let's decorate your table with a pretty festive centerpiece! And let's decorate your mantel or flat surface anywhere in your home. And then let's create a stunning Christmas vignette!  I'm calling it...

THE STONEGABLE CHRISTMAS DECORATING SPECIAL


For just $49.00 I'll help you get a big jump on your Christmas decorating! Using what you have or doing something new, let's get busy and decorate. It's easy! Just go HERE, fill out the questionnaire and schedule a time to chat with me. I'll do all the research and come up with fabulous and festive ideas just for you! I've opened up a few new times on my schedule so you can work with me to get tailor-made Christmas decorating ideas! If you would like to know more about this one-time special offer you can see more about it HERE. I can't wait to help you decorate for Christmas!

Let's see what your hosts are sharing this week!




Now, let's party...

She has an ADORABLE video too!









And now I can't wait to see what you brought to the party so let's get started!





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email.
Click HERE to read my Privacy Policy.
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting this lovely party! Happy Thanksgiving! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting this week for us.
    Have a lovely week.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie