Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

01 January, 2018

The Scoop #307

Happy New Year, everyone, and welcome to our first Scoop of 2018! I hope your holidays have been wonderful! Now it's time to start a brand new year. We are in for a cold week here in Georgia with some temperatures in the teens so I am sharing my SEVEN SECRETS FOR A COZY HOME. I have a few little tricks that can keep your home feeling cozy even though it's freezing outside. Now I can't wait to see what you have to share so let's get started! 


Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best posts from around the web.
We are:

Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court
Your host this week is Suzy from Worthing Court.
Happy New Year, everyone and welcome to the very first Scoop of 2018!  Thank you so much for inviting us into your lives during this brand new year!  
As much as I've enjoyed having all of the Christmas decorations at my home, I'm ready to create a fresh palette for winter and settle back into a normal routine. In fact, I've already resumed the makeover of my guest room and will be sharing more about it soon! You can see the before pics and my plans for the room HERE.
A mood board for farmhouse style bedroom makeover plans || Worthing Court

Take a look at what your hosts have been up to lately.





Let's take a look at a few features from our last party.









As always, a huge thank you to everyone who links up and visits each week!  Let's get on with this week's party!!




Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting. Wishing you a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, hope you are warm and cozy on the New Year's Day. It is cold here in TX! Thanks for sharing your talented inspiration through the year and for hosting The Scoop. Happy 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Debbie. I wish you all the best in the New Year. https://fairmeadowplace.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Debbie, happy new year i'm so glad to be joining you today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie