Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

13 November, 2017

The Scoop #301

 Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! I freely admit that fall is my favorite season and letting go of my fall décor is happening slowly...but Christmas is finally underway at my house and I'll have some things to share this week! In the meantime, I am sharing 8 WAYS TO DECORATE WITH PLAID AT CHRISTMAS...with everything from mantels and tablescapes to packages and pillows! Be sure to check it out! Now let's see what you have to share!



Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly link party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web
We are:
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court
Your host this week is Yvonne at StoneGable
I bet you are seeing the most beautiful Christmas decorations on almost every blog you visit! What inspiration!!!! If you need even more inspiration make sure to check out our DECORATING TIPS AND TRICKS podcast. We are talking about decorating for Christmas. You can listen to how to host the best and less-stress Thanksgiving and where to put that tree and those stockings and so much more! Join us as we celebrate the holidays and give you lots of tips and ideas and laughs along the way!

Listen below to our latest DTT podcast, BEST TIPS FOR HOSTING THANKSGIVING and catch up and listen to all 124 DTT episodes HERE.

Now let's see what our hosts have been up to...

THE SCOOP #301- Get the posts from your favorite bloggers all in one convenient place.




And here are some features from last week...

We all love makeovers, don't we? Here's a beautiful KITCHEN MAKEOVER from Christina at Remodelando la Casa. LOVE YOUR KITCHEN!!!

Mariah at Giggles Galore shared her POLAR POST LETTERS TO SANTA CHRISTMAS TREE. Just adorable down to the last detail!

I've got to try this PUMPKIN TART from Delightful E Made. Scrumptious, Erin!

Kristi and Kelli from Lolly Jane are sharing a great tutorial for making a MERRY AND BRIGHT CHRISTMAS PILLOW COVER. Now is the time to make it!

I love this BATHROOM MAKEOVER from Not Just A Housewife. Stacy knocked this one out of the park!

I love furniture makeovers like this PINE BED MAKEOVER by Mary from Orphans With Make Up.


Now I can't wait to see what you are sharing so let's get started!





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie