Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

24 July, 2017

The Scoop #285

Hi everyone! I hope your week is off to a good start! Here...it's so hot and miserable that I refused to come out of the pool all weekend! Sooo....I am sharing one of my most popular posts and spilling my secrets for SOME SURPRISING SOURCES FOR FRENCH FARMHOUSE STYLE.  You are not going to believe where I am taking you to do a little shopping! And now...I want to see what you are sharing, so let's get started! 


Welcome back to The Scoop!


Your host this week is...
Yvonne @ STONEGABLE
The hosts have lots to share this week...





A big thank you to everyone who participates each week!!!! Here are a few highlights from last week's Scoop...

Debbie from REFRESH RESTYLE is an amazing blogger with tons of great ideas like these THRIFT STORE DECOR SCONCES. They look amazing and you don't want to miss her amazing bedroom! SIGH!

Just the most gorgeous VINYL FLOORING that looks like cement tile from CHERISHED BLISS. Ashley knocked this out of the park!

What a darling idea for back to school or a kids room from Kristi at  I SHOULD BE MOPPING THE FLOOR.  LARGE PRINTABLE FLASH CARDS. So fun and kitschy!
Aren't these OIL CLOTH BOOK COVERS so sweet! Find them at THISTLE KEY LANE.

I love love love mini galettes! Especially these darling MINI SUMMERY BERRY GALETTES from Brandie from HOME COOKING MEMORIES.

Now, we can't wait to see what you are sharing!




Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Debbie, thank you for hosting. My husband commented this morning it was the first time he went to bed last night and got up this morning while it was dark (we are early to bed, early to rise). The days are on the downslide.....I'm spending my time in the garden, even as hot as it is, taking full advantage of the garden, and happy all the renovation (and lessons learned) are behind me.
    Here's hoping you have a great week.
    Rita C at Panoply

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your smart decorating ideas from Tractor Supply. The milk crate is the best! Thank you for another great link party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the party, Debbie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie