Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

20 July, 2017

Surprising Sources for French Farmhouse Style

If you love French farmhouse style like I do then I am sure you are always on the lookout for inexpensive sources. Sooo...I am excited to share a rather unexpected one...a farm supply store! Yep! I am actually heading back next week for another peek so I decided to share my haul from several years ago to give you an idea of what you might expect to see!

Vintage Style Milk Bottle CarrierDid you know that there is a little decor section? Yep…there is! And the first thing I spotted was this wonderful vintage-style milk bottle carrier…for under $20! Woo hoo! That’s at least $5.00 less than the cheapest I have seen and, for me…no shipping to pay! There was also a great wooden box with a handle that tempted me, but this one won!

Galvanized Bucket And I just fell in love with this great galvanized bucket…in an unusual low profile shape. Love it!  And the price…wait for it!…under $6.00! Whaaat? There are also several other sizes as well…from smaller to larger.

Mercury Glass Solar Mason Jar I was excited to find this mercury glass solar Mason jar light for my patio! I can’t wait to see how it looks tonight!

Hummingbird FeederI saw my first hummingbird today at my French lavender and I knew it was time to put the feeder out…but alas, mine was less than beautiful. So I was pleased to see this pretty one with an unusual vintage iron finish. I hope the hummingbirds like it as much as I do!

Jute Twine And finally…some of you may not be too impressed by this, but I snatched it right up…520 feet of jute twine for only $3.19! Woo hoo! I go through a bunch of that stuff! I only wish I had brought my camera! There was so much more…bushel baskets, great egg cartons, canning jars, beautiful plants, really cute little toy farm animals, children’s watering cans, cat toys…I could go on and on!

 
WaitMiss Kitty saysCat toys? Sooowhy didn’t you bring some home for us? Silly kitty! She knows we grow our own catnip and make our own toys!


And just in case you are looking for more, here's ANOTHER SOURCE FOR FRENCHY FARMHOUSE GOODIES...Walmart! And since this post was written there is even a whole section of galvanized goodness right there in the store...and they are not even paying me to say this!

Have you found any surprising and inexpensive sources? If so, please let me know! I am always on the hunt!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed having a little peek at my frenchy farmhouse finds! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants!
Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party , Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday , Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday , Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday , The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday , Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday , A Stroll thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday , Cedar Hill Ranch for The Scoop on Tuesdays , My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures, The Everyday Home for Home{work} Wednesday  , Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays , DIY by Design for Swing into Spring , The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays , No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays , Stone Gable for Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits on Thursdays , My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday , French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday , Common Ground for Be Inspired on Fridays , The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday , Craftberry Bush for the Inspiration Gallery on Friday , Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
See you next time! À la prochaine!


Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. I find lots at thrift stores too, and Cost Plus World Market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me want to go shopping! Looks like some wonderful things you've gathered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't visited a Tractor Supply but I really really should!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, I want you to know you are my guilty pleasure when I should be working :) Everybody needs a little break to dream, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just never know when to look and not, so glad you found these jewels. I buy bird seed there but now i will have to see what i can find at Tractor Supply. Thanks Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have searched WalMart website but no hummingbird feeder like yours. Do you have a link you can share?
    I did find a red mason jar one. I may have to make a WalMart run today to explore. I have bought many galvanized items last year there for a party we were hosting, beverage server, trays, etc. Agree totally on the great prices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hummingbird feeder actually came from Tractor Supply. Here's the link for a similar one but it has to be bought in the store... https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/royal-wing-hummingbird-feeder-with-bee-guard?cm_vc=-10005

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie