Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

26 September, 2016

The Scoop #242

Hi everyone and welcome to The Scoop! My favorite season is finally here and I have added some fall touches to my home....with a little French accent! I hope you will stop by for a visit and also check out the beautiful homes of my fellow Francophiles in our FRENCH COUNTRY FALL HOME TOUR! But first, join the party because I'm sure there will be lots of fall inspiration this week!

Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!
 We are
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Today your host is Anita from Cedar Hill Farmhouse.
profile-anita-joyce-navy
I'm writing to you from the Round Top Antique show this week! Well...I'm at my farm and I went to the show today. Meaning, by the time you read this, I'm probably flopped on the couch, exhausted from a long, tough day of shopping the fields. It's always fun!
Don't forget about my giveaway going on for just a few more days. Comment on the CEDAR HILL FARMHOUSE BLOG to be entered to win. Fine print can be found here.
sept-giveaway

Here's what your hosts are sharing this week!

CEDAR HILL FARMHOUSE
2016-09-26-collage

Worthing Court Blog

the-scoop-collage-242

And now for this week's features!

I love these charming nighties made from pillowcases from SHE HOLDS DEARLY!
img_0026-1

I was blown away by the many, many Fall tablescapes that HOME IS WHERE THE BOAT IS put in one post. Loads of ideas here!
a-harvest-of-fall-table-settings

I am pretty much gluten free, but man oh man, this Butternut Squash, Kale and Walnut Spaghetti from MY SUBURBAN KITCHEN looks amazing! Maybe I could make it with spaghetti squash. I really want to make this!
butternut-squash-walnut-kale-spaghetti-4

I want to come hang out in this fun DIY treehouse made by THE HEATHERED NEST.
diy-treehouse-heatherednest-com-18


Now let's see what you have to share!




Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I love the white pumpkin with your Quimper collection. Thanks for hosting!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Quimper collection.
    Thank you for the inspiration.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie