Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

31 August, 2015

Please Join Me for The Scoop #186

Hi everyone! It's time for another edition of The Scoop! As always, I am so happy that you have joined us, either to inspire or to be inspired! We love to see what you have to share each week! Here...temperatures have dropped just a little and apple picking time has begun, giving us a tiny hint of my favorite season...fall!




So I decided to visit one of my favorite antiquing spots...the Queen of Hearts in Alpharetta, Georgia...in search of a little fall inspiration. I took along my camera and shared my LITTLE VIRTUAL SHOPPING SPREE with you! Some of you must have loved my choices because the shop later emailed me to say that four of the items that I featured had sold and one was even shipped to California! How fun is that!

And now...let's get on with the party!

Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!
We are
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is
IMG_20150828_172015
(Photo credit: Evie Joyce)
That's me at Barnes and Noble, where I spotted Country French magazine with my breakfast room on the cover. Then I saw my book French Accents had just arrived and I helped them find just the right spot for it.
Yes my book FRENCH ACCENTS IS HERE!!!
bhome giveaway
Here's where I will be in the upcoming weeks.
1. BOOK LAUNCH AT HEIGHTS ANTIQUES ON YALE
If you are in Houston, I would love to see you at Heights Antiques on Yale this Saturday, Sept. 5th, for my book launch. I'll be there from 10 am to 6 pm. The address is 21110 Yale Street, Houston, TX 77008.
launch party

2. BOOK SIGNING AT MARBURGER FARM. Sept. 29- 8 am to 3 pm.

3. BOOK SIGNING AT THE COMPOUND ROUND TOP Sept. 29- 4 pm to 7 pm.

4. MY ROUND TOP BOOTH at THE COMPOUND ROUND TOP, THE COMPOUND LOCATION Peck Barn, 2550 S. State Hwy 237, Round Top

More events coming!

And now for the features that really caught my eye from last week.
IMG_1235

IMG_3173 2

Napoleon thingsA

homemade-pumpkin-spice-frappe

And now, I can't wait to see what you have to share!



Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting us, Debbie! Heading over to check your virtual shopping spree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the party !!!
    Hope your September starts off beautifully ( I'm in denial it's even here )
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting the SCOOP my friend.
    Have a beautiful September.
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great Anita has a book out. Thanks for hosting.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to be here, what a wonderful party, Debbie! I'm thrilled to hear that Anita's book is out, how awesome it that!!
    Have a great day,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything was great thanks for all the wonderful ideas. Have a great day Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello cute lady! I always get so excited to stop by your party each week. It’s so fabulous! Please take a moment to party with us. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Anita! Love the features. Especially the grain sack pillow. I need to go take that virtual tour. Thanks for hosting.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie