Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

13 July, 2015

Please Join Me for The Scoop #179

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! July is in full swing here in Georgia...including the heat. And what says summer and helps to beat the heat more than watermelon! Sooo....I decided to find a way to keep it around all the time...




...and created this fun WATERMELON WREATH! It's super easy and doesn't require a single stitch! It's a fun summery welcome for you guests that you can make in just a few minutes. You will find a complete tutorial HERE.
And now...I want to see what you have been up to, so let's get on with the party!

WELCOME BACK TO THE SCOOP!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!


We are:
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court
Your host this week is Suzy from Worthing Court.
Suzy from Worthing Court Blog
Hi everyone!  It's been a busy few weeks for me since it was last my turn to host The Scoop.   If you want to see what I've been up to, click on each link below to see the details of two of my projects that I shared.
I turned an old hutch into a No Mudroom - No Problem - DIY Dropzone
Old hutch repurposed into a mudroom dropzone
And I shared my Laundry Room Reveal.
Laundry room with farmhouse and rustic touches
This week I'll be revealing my fireplace transformation.  I hope you'll come back to check it out!  
Let me share a few features from last week's party.
Who doesn't love a great Ikea hack?  Usually the hack is done with furniture, but Diana from Dreams Factory took two Ikea enamel pitchers and created DIY French Vases.  Visit her post to get the tutorial.
Do you have any budding entrepreneurs at your house?  Michele from The Scrap Shop created a cute Lemonade Stand Kit to get them started.
Diana from Adirondack Girl shared how she made this absolutely adorable Farmhouse Art.
Oh my - you really must go see the Before & After Home Tour at A Bit Of Vintage.  The transformation is amazing.
This recipe is certainly fitting considering the release of the new Minions movie last week!  Find out how Dee from Meatloaf & Melodrama made these adorable Cookie Minions with her kids from store-bought cookies.
As always, thank you to everyone who links up or just comes for some inspiration every week.  Let's get on to this week's party!





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting us, Debbie! Love the watermelon wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great features. Loving the laundry room. I must check out the minons, they are too cute. As always, thanks for hosting.

    Madonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, Debbie! Hope your week is lovely! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stunning and elegant home tour!
    Thank you for hosting Debbie.
    Have a blessed week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great wreath, Debbie! I sure wish I had your laundry room, Suzy, you lucky girl! Thank you for hosting!
    JP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie