Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

20 October, 2014

Please Join Me for The Scoop #141

Hi everyone! It's time for another edition of The Scoop! We are finally having real fall weather and I am just waiting for the leaves to start to turn so that I will know that it's really here at last!  And...I am looking forward to seeing all of your fun fall projects and more to inspire us all! Sooo...let's bring on the party!

Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!


We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is...

Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict

Hi everyone! Thanks for joining us at The Scoop this week! After all, it wouldn't be a party without our guests...and I am always excited to host and get to feature some of your wonderful projects!

As for me, I am so happy that my favorite season is finally here! I decided to give my décor a rustic theme this year so I decorated my farmhouse fall mantel with  galvanized touches, finished off with bittersweet and traditional orange pumpkins...my favorites!

And I am so excited to share this bit of news with you...my home is featured in this month's Country Sampler magazine! It was such an honor and a blogger's dream come true! You can read all about it here!

And now, here's what caught my eye this week!

Sharon at The Blue Willow House shared this pretty fall vignette in blue and white with pops of orange!


Maria Elena at Our Home Away from Home is getting rave reviews in her neighborhood for the decorative touches on her front porch!


You know I  love this one since it's frenchy and stars cats! Angelina at Peonies & Orange Blossoms shared her recipe for making these cute chocolate hazelnut cat macarons!


You've gotta love all the details on this fabulous French bench re-do from Darrielle at D.D.'s Cottage and Design!


And finally, who doesn't need some pretty ways to organize? Rachel at Maison de Pax shares her  tips!

Now I can't wait to see what you have to share this week!

Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.




Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Debbie!

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, I am so excited for your magazine feature. Did you think this would happen when you started blogging? So nice that we all get to express ourselves. Thanks for hosting as always.

    Madonna
    MakeMineLemon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the party Debbie! And Congrats on the magazine, that is so fabulous!! Bravo!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the party too....and again, congrats!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie - how exciting to be featured in CS - congratulations! Love the features, too. With the great bones of that French bench, Darrielle couldn't go wrong - love its design, even without a back cushion. We flipped big items between our booth spaces this week, and it's kept me juggling my home and hobby interests this week. Thank you, and all your co-host gal pals for hosting us here at the Scoop. Have a great week!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting the party, Debbie!

    Have a great week~

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting for you Debbie! I love Country Sampler magazine and now I have an even better reason to go buy the latest one! Thank you for hosting!
    Adina @ Simply Country Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, congratulations on the magazine, Debbie! Thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my organizing ideas. :)
    xoxo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting and congrats for being featured in the Country Sampler Magazine! I have to pick up a copy now:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the feature! I love the pictures you post with all your kitty cats... I too am a cat person. And I love macarons. I have been enjoying all of your Fall decor posts, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting, Hope you have lovely week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello cute lady! I always love stopping by your party each week. Thank you for hosting. I would love it if you would come and party with us. That would be amazing. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to you, Debbie on your magazine feature...what an honor. I will be looking for the copy as I head out to shop today!
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cat macaroons are hilarious! Congrats on your feature in the magazine Debbie, that really is exciting-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, Debbie! I just got my copy a few days ago and have not had a chance to look at it, but I'll be making time now! I always feel so proud when one of the bloggers I follow gets some recognition, and this counts as "big time recognition!" I am truly so happy for you!

    P.S. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie