Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

29 September, 2014

Please Join Me for The Scoop #138

It's Monday night so it must be time for another edition of The Scoop! It's been another busy week here at the Plate Addicts! I've finally finished a project that I have postponed for waaay too long plus added a little fall touch to my home!


I always look forward to the monthly posts from our Country French Design group and this time the subject is chairs! That gave me just the motivation I needed to create a flirty frenchy slipcover that I have been wanting to make! I have shared a complete tutorial here.

And...I think I will finally be at home long enough to get a serious start on my fall decorating (I know...I'm behind!) and my latest project, a Pottery Barn inspired Halloween crow pillow, will help to set the mood!

Now I can't wait to see what you have been up to!

Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!
We are

Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is...
anita cedar hill proflie pic 06 2014 small
Hello! I'm so excited to be the host this week. It's always fun checking out the projects and getting to select a few to share with everyone. I've been doing a lot of moving things, fluffing pillows, painting chairs, and sewing. I'm revealing 10 projects I completed that used grain-sacks.
 10 Grain Sack Projects
10-projects

In another post, you can discover 12 easy things you can do to decorate your bathroom.
12-bath-decorating-ideas

Here's what caught my eye from last week's scoop.
 
image150
halloween-front-door-wreath
Herringbone 6
garage doors
chia-fruit-nut-bars-1024x922

Make sure to do lots of visiting this week and our hosts would love a little love, too!

And now…on to the party! I can’t wait to see what you’ve got to share!

Thank you for linking up, friends!

Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post…mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Love your chairs Debbie. Thanks so much for hosting.

    Madonna
    MakeMineLemon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting Debbie. Have a lovely week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, thank you and your team of blog buddies for hosting the Scoop. Now that our barn sale is behind us, I will be anxious to read all about all the new inspiration. I fell behind in my reading, and look forward to getting caught up. These features look soo inviting. I think I really love Fall for the nesting. Have a great week.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Features - I just love those garage doors!! Thanks to you and your group for hosting each week! I look forward to an evening of browsing through some great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful party the scoop! Thank you for hosting and wonderful features! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the black and white Halloween door decorations! Thanks for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your french chair with your pears. Love the fall season and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie