Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

01 September, 2014

Please Join Me for The Scoop #134

 Hi, everyone! It's Monday so it must be time for another edition of The Scoop! I hope your weekend has been wonderful because mine certainly has been! And I am excited because our Country French Design group had our monthly share on one of my favorite topics...



... using vintage silver in your décor. I hope you will take a minute to visit because I would like to show you some of my favorite and somewhat unusual pieces of antique silver! But now, I want to see what you have been up to sooo...let's get this party started!

Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!

We are
ANITA from CEDAR HILL FARMHOUSE
YVONNE from STONEGABLE
and SUZY from WORTHING COURT

Our host this week is... Anita @ Cedar Hill Farmhouse

anita cedar hill proflie pic 06 2014 small

Hello!
I'm so glad you joined us for our party today!!
This week, I'm talking about Vintage Silver, where to get it and how I use it.
 USING VINTAGE SILVER

vintage-silver-sm
I just love vintage silver and it's one of the things I recommend to give a home a French feel.

French-silver

Now here's what caught my eye from last week's party.


101_3987


hyd5-1


chicken-noodle-soup-903x1024


UpcycledVintageThermosLampbyvirginiasweetpea.com_thumb

And now…I can’t wait to see what you've got to share!
Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post…mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.



Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. I love the silver. I think I need to go polish mine.

    Thanks for hosting.

    Madonna
    MakeMineLemon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Labor Day Debbie! Have a great week:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly love all your silver. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great LB weekend!
    Thanks for hosting this fun party.
    Have a blessed week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I am the only nerd but I never can find your button for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janet, scroll to the bottom of the link thumbnails and look for "You are next. Click here to enter" and click. That should do it! Thanks for joining us!...hugs...Debbie

      Delete
  6. Thanks, Debbie, for the party. wow. There is SO MUCH inspiration here. Best wishes, Linda at Crafts a la Mode

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie