Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

18 August, 2014

Please Join Me for The Scoop #132

 Hi everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Thanks so much for joining us again at The Scoop! It wouldn't be a party without our guests! Here...we are busy getting back into the swing of things for the new school year with the little grands and winding down our summer...although someone forget to tell the hot weather! Soon we will be  celebrating Labor Day...can you believe it? But now...I want to see what you have been up to, so let's get this party started!

 

Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!

More exposure + less time = win win!


We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is...

Debbie from Confessions of a Plate Addict

Hi everyone! So glad that you joined us for another edition of The Scoop! Here in the South, it's been hot and humid and, with Labor day only a couple of weeks away, my thoughts have been turning to the cooler days of fall. Sooo...I created a little transitional summer-into-fall centerpiece to take me though the next month or so. Sunflowers and apples just say late summer and hint at fall for me!

 And if you know what a big copy-cat I am, then you know I was excited to curate some Pottery Barn inspired projects for Hometalk, as well as add a few of my own!

And as always, it wouldn't be a party without you, our guests! Here are few of the wonderful projects that caught my eye last week!

Jane at Bluebird 1959 shared her progress in giving her bargain Walmart olive bucket some vintage-y patina. I made sure to check this one out since I have one of those, too!

I love the fabulous photos taken by Cindy at Dwellings: the Heart of the Home at her sister and brother-in-law's farm! Doesn't this horse just take you back to reading Black Beauty?

Jamie at Anderson + Grant shared some great tips for decorating with empty thrift store frames...my kind of bargain!

Heather at Setting for Four showed us how she created and framed her own watercolor abstracts...genius!

Doesn't this peach and almond galette from Suzanne at Simply Suzanne's look fabulous? I have been wanting to try to make one of these!

And finally, I love what Darrielle at D.D.'s Cottage and Design did with this vintage desk! You will have to see the "before" to believe it!

And now...I can't wait to see what you've got to share!

Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.




Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Dear Debbie,
    I was so surprised and excited to see that you featured my Peach and Almond Galette!
    Thank you! And another big thank you for hosting another inspirational link party!
    Have a great week,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, what great features. Thank you so much for hosting.

    Madonna
    MakeMineLemon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute features. Thanks for the great party.
    Have a lovely week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie,
    Thanks for sharing in hosting this party, it's much appreciated.
    Rita C at Panoply

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my post on decorating with frames as one of your features this week. I'm so happy that you enjoyed it!

    I have to say that the four of you have some amazing readers, because I see so much traffic from your party whenever I link up!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello cute lady! it is always a pleasure to stop by your fabulous party each week. please come and party with us. we would be honored to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    happy tuesday! lou lou girls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie