Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

23 June, 2014

Please Join Me for The Scoop #124

Hi everyone! Can you believe that the 4th of July is almost here? I have been sharing a few fun ideas to help you plan your celebration...including my no-bake strawberry tunnel cake!  It's the easiest summer dessert that you will ever make. You will find the directions (I hesitate to even call it a recipe) right here.

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Fun and Easy Summer Mason Jar IdeasAnd from your wonderful shares at The Scoop over the last few weeks, I have gathered up some great summer ideas for using Mason jars...everything from desserts to décor! Be sure to check them out here.
Now let's see what you've got to share with us this week!

Welcome back to The Scoop
The weekly linky party featuring the scoop on the best from the web!

The Scoop


More exposure + less time = win win!


The Scoop Link Party - 200+ inspiring home decor and lifestyle ideas!

We are
Yvonne from StoneGable
  Suzy from Worthing Court
 Our host this week is...
Suzy from Worthing Court
Suzy picture - sharpened

Hi y'all and welcome to The Scoop.
I'm always excited when it's my turn to host!  I love spending time with each of you.
Did you know that this past week, I finally took care of something in my house that has been bugging me for quite a while?

How to make a bulletin board that hides the ugly side of your refrigerator

Boy, summer is marching on - fast and furious.  
I can't believe that we've already passed the summer solstice.  I'm just trying to soak it all up while I can.  Winter will be here soon enough.
One way that I like to add summer to my home is by adding some beachy touches here and there.  These are sooo easy and fun to make!  You should have no problem finding supplies - rumor has it that Hobby Lobby has had their Christmas stuff out for several weeks already.

How to make glass fishing floats :: WorthingCourtBlog.com
   
As usual, you wowed us with your projects last week.
It's always tough to narrow it down, but here are a few that caught my eye.
This 4 Ingredient Lime Sorbet from Cincy Shopper sounds so refreshing for a hot summer day.  It looks easy to make too.

4-Ingredient-Lime-Sorbet-Recipe

The July 4th Banner from Artsy VaVa is one of the cutest that I've ever seen.  She gives you all the details so that you can make one too.

July banner1B

The HOME Sign from Living And Learning With Luisa looks easy to make and is such such a great idea for celebrating your family and your home.

gold-letters-681x1024

You need to see the Budget Kitchen Makeover from Designer Trapped In a Lawyers Body.  Loads of great ideas.  Amazing what you can do on a tight budget when you get your creative juices flowing.

Kitchen-1-1024x512

A plain Jane table was turned into an adorable Nautical Striped Table by Restoration Redoux.

striped table

Thank you so much to everyone who linked up!
Now show us what else you've been up to.
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post…mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for being part of hosting the Scoop, Debbie. I love joining the party here. There really is some great inspiration here. Have a great week.
    Rita C at Panoply

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, You are making me sooo hungry for the Strawberry Tunnel Cake! I LOVE the no-bake part. Great for those hot days, too. I'm putting the ingredients on my shopping list. Yum and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the party Ladies….great features as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous party! Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us. We would truly love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie,
    Thank you for creating a collage of Mason Jar blog articles. I really appreciate being able to see the best of what bloggers are sharing about the same idea all in one place.

    Your blog's collections are wonderful, some of the best inspiration to be found!

    Hope you are having a wonderful summer...

    Judith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie