Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

23 December, 2013

Please Join Me for the Scoop #98

 Wishing a wonderful Christmas to you and yours from all of us at Confessions of a Plate Addict! Enjoy this special time with your family! 

Welcome back to The Scoop
The weekly linky party featuring the scoop on the best posts from around the web!

The Scoop

More exposure + less time = win win!


We are 
Barb from The Everyday Home
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Greetings friends!! 
 We are so glad you are joining us today. I know there's a lot going on with everyone this week, and we appreciate you taking the time to hang out with us.

We hope you have a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Hi this is Anita from Cedar Hill Farmhouse and I am hosting the Scoop this week.

profile

At Cedar Hill Farmhouse last week I shared how I make beautiful ribbon bows. I've put together a simple 4 minute video to show you how super easy these are.

Bow Making 101


ribbon-bow-video


And if you are looking for ways to make your home cozy and add Farmhouse French style to your home, you might enjoy my FREE ebook, 8 Ways to Add Farmhouse French Style. It's my exclusive gift to you for signing up for my newsletter (also free).




And now onto our guest host for this week, Mary Beth from Cupcakes and Crinoline!! 
We are so excited to have her with us! Be sure to stop by her blog because you are in for a treat!


Hello lovely people! I'm Mary Beth from Cupcakes and Crinoline and I am so honored and happy to be Guest Hosting today here at The Scoop!
Blog Header 8 2013
I'm a wife and mom to three boys who loves to create. My blog is where I share my love of all things home ~ cooking, baking, crafting, small DIY projects and some kid stuff thrown in. In the last two weeks I've done a whirlwind of Christmas related posts and I would be so happy if you have the chance to stop by and say Hi!
My task as a guest host is to pick a few of my favorite projects ~ I found it almost impossible. Every single link was wonderful and amazing in its own way but after going back and forth (and back and forth again and again) I weaned down my picks to the five below.

My First Pick is this bounty of natural decor from Mary at Home is Where the Boat Is. If you're looking for some last minute inspiration to decorate the outdoors be sure to take a look at Mary's Potting Shed Christmas Nesting & Feathering post. We're getting a break in the weather this weekend and I'm going to be borrowing some ideas for finishing up my outdoor decorating.
dsc_3575-001

Chateau Chic shares her lovely kitchen filled with holiday cheer including vintage ornaments {which I adore} and the perfect touches for any Chic Vintage Home. The mini ornament garland and the vintage hanging scale made me swoon!
P1100975

Penny from Penny's Vintage Home shares an entire festival of trees ~ if you love shabby chic and lots of pink like I do you will love her tree tour ~ fabulous!
IMAG1673a

I don't have a fireplace or a mantel but someday when I do {I dream big!} I would love to decorate it as tastefully as Debra from Common Ground has decorated hers for the Holidays.
IMG_7367 2

My final pick is the Christmas Decor in the Great Room shared by Shirley from Hospitality Designs. The entire room is amazingly decorated but this cotton wreath and stained glass window really caught my eye. There's also a HUGE tree that is decorated beautifully with a basket of gifts beneath it ~ if I can find a basket the same size I think I have another idea to finish off my decorating.
11225967014_d9c1319284_c
I am so thankful to the Ladies of The Scoop for allowing me to guest host this week ~ I had so much fun going through all of the lovely links shared and choosing my favorites~ I felt like a kid in a candy store.

Thanks so much, Mary Beth! We are so happy that you joined us today! 


Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.









Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me this week! Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Debbie. I hope everything is wonderful for you and your family for the coming year. Thanks for all your encouragement and help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting and have a very Merry Christmas!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. So me major cuteness, Debbie!

    Merry Christmas!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lovely lady.
    Thanks so much for hosting your linky party tonight for us.
    I also hope you have a wonderful Merry Christmas with your family.
    xxoo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Debbie, and thank you so much for the opportunity to guest host The Scoop!

    Hugs,
    Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas, Debbie! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie