Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

15 July, 2013

Please Join Me for The Scoop #75

 Hi everyone! It's time for another edition of The Scoop! Here...we are finally having some sun after what has been weeks of rain, so I hurried out to snap some quick photos of the patio and garden. My staff seems to have forgotten what a sunny day looks like! I will be sharing the photos later on my blog. I hope you are having great weather wherever you are! And now...on with the party!

Welcome to The Scoop
The weekly linky party that features the scoop on the best posts from around the web!
The Scoop

More exposure + less time = win win! 


We are
Anita from Cedar Hill Ranch,
Linsey from Farmhouse Porch,
and Debbie from Confessions of a Plate Addict

Hey there friends! Linsey here, from The Farmhouse Porch!
 As those of you who follow me on MY FACEBOOK PAGE know, I have been on the go all summer. I've been excitedly getting prepared for my big trip to Boston and New Hampshire in a few weeks to be in my best friend's wedding.


Me...checking out the barn for the wedding last winter
And what an awesome rustic shabby wedding it will be! In a historic dairy barn!! I am having my dress made in Fort Worth (even though I live in Houston...long story) so me and my little girls have been making the 5 hour drive back and forth to stay with my mom and do wedding stuff. As those of you who are moms know, you have to give the kiddos stuff to look forward to as well. Like a pit stop at the wonderfully kitsch "Dinosaur World"!






And of course lots of this...



And AnTiQuInG! Of course!!


The summer days are long, but they still don't seem long enough to pack in all of the fun and family time adventures we want to do. If you are a new visitor to The Farmhouse Porch Blog, please leave me a comment and let me know about you and your blog. I'd love to come visit you too!

Soon we will be adding an exciting new host to our party, so stay tuned!   

Now...onto the show! Below are just a few of the wonderful visitors from last week's party.

Bedroom Makeover  by Texas Girl in Philly



Dresser Makeover by Cottage Instincts (The Serendipity House)



Unique Display Idea by Ivy and Elephants



Grilled Rosemary Garlic Shrimp by Old Things New



Cheerful Summer pics and Chair Makeover by Front Forty Farm



DIY Farm Fresh Sign by Simply Country Life

Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow (GFC) and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post :: Mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit







Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful features! Thanks to all the hosts of The Scoop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' those bright yellow chairs! Have a great week Debbie:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for hosting! Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely features :) Thank you for hosting, everyone!
    xo, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks Debbie. Thanks for hosting and letting me join in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so weird to hear about rain falling somewhere in the same hemisphere as mine since it's 106 degrees in my neck of the woods (Boise, Idaho) with no change in sight. Enjoy your sunshine, though! Thanks so much for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been raining here most of the day, so I made blueberry muffins. '-)
    WE haven't seen the wet stuff for ages, so it is a welcome sight. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy to see you hosting!! I made sure to come on over this week. Thanx for a great party to all the ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great features, Debbie. Thank you for hosting. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the party! Blessings, Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie