Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

01 July, 2013

Please Join Me for The Scoop #73

Welcome to The Scoop! I am super-excited because this is my first time as one of the hosts of my favorite linky party! I have been sharing my ideas with you for almost five years now and tonight I am thrilled because you get to share yours with me...right here on my blog! So...let's get this party started! Our host tonight is Anita from Cedar Hill Ranch.
*****
Welcome to The Scoop
The weekly link party that features the scoop on the best posts from around the web.
The Scoop link party logo

More exposure + less time = win win!
We are  
Anita from Cedar Hill Ranch
Linsey from Farmhouse Porch,  
AND 
INTRODUCING OUR NEWEST HOST
Debbie from Confessions of a Plate Addict!!



We are so thrilled to have Debbie join THE SCOOP!!
(Thanks, ladies! And here I must add that I am thrilled to join the group and appreciate so much the warm welcome!)
We will announce the other new host soon!!
*****

This week our guest host is Sonya from Beyond the Screen Door.

Hi, everyone! I'm Sonya from Beyond the Screen Door. I'm so excited to be a part of The Scoop this week! Thank you, Ladies!


Sonya Beyond the Screen Door

Beyond the Screen Door was born 3 years ago as an extension of my Interior Design Business, Sonya Hamilton Designs. Though I enjoy all aspects of interior design my love is working with fabric.

Beyond the Screen Door Master Bedroom (6)

On the blog you'll find projects I've made for myself or clients both local and long distance. Projects including window treatments...pillows...table runners...shower curtains...lampshades...custom artwork...painted furniture and more.


Beyond the Screen Door Window Treatments and Pillows

There's sewing tutorials as well as painting tips including all the how-to's on painting my Turquoise Front Door.

1-Turquoise Front Door

To find inspiration for your next window treatment or pillow project visit The Gallery at Beyond the Screen Door. Be sure to visit The Shop at Beyond the Screen Door as well.

Feel free to contact me with any questions concerning custom projects for your own home. Custom orders are always welcome!

Aqua & Brown Collection

------------------------------------


The Thrift Rebel - How to Paint a Bag of Blooms


Thank you for linking up, friends! 
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow (GFC) and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post :: Mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit. 





Also find Confessions of a Plate Addict at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Scoop, Debbie. Thanks to all for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new party and thanks for hosting. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you. I am so happy that you are hosting and I am so happy to be included. I hope you have a wonderful 4th. Now off to visit the other great things here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, I'm thrilled that you have joined The Scoop. It's a favorite party that I never miss.
    Happy 4th of July to you and your sweet guys! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting Debbie! Happy 4th of July Week-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie congrats on joining The Scoop! It's one of my favorite parties.
    Leslie aka Gwen Moss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! Looking forward to getting to know you... I am a new follower and I hope you will stop by for a visit...

    Thanks so much for hosting!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome, Debbie! I am so glad you are one of the hosts now! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on being invited to be a host. I know you'll enjoy picking features and I look forward to seeing them each week. Enjoy the week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy to be joining you for your first week being hostess of this fun party. Thank you!

    Big Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on hosting! I look forward to getting lots of inspiration from our blogging friends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Debbie! So happy to have you as a co-host on this great party! I link up every week and now following you via Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie