Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

27 February, 2017

The Scoop #264

Hi friends and welcome to The Scoop! I have a confession. I have started decorating for spring...in February! I know. It's waaay too early but signs of an early spring here in the South have me longing to see bunnies and flowers! Sooo...just in case you are having the same idea, I am sharing my TEN WAYS TO ADD BUNNIES TO YOUR SPRING DECOR. I'm betting I'll see some spring inspiration at today's party, too, so let's get started!



Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!

We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is Debbie from Confessions of a Plate Addict
Hi everyone and thanks for joining our party! We are so happy to have you as our guests! Signs of an early spring here in the South have me adding bits of it to my home in February...a first for me! I suspect that some of you are doing the same thing so I will be looking for inspiration today!

And if you are like me and you are a fan of farmhouse style, please be sure to check out my SIX WAYS TO GET FARMHOUSE SPRING STYLE. You'll find a little bit of everything, from pillows and wreaths to ideas for your porch and your table!

Here's what your hosts are sharing this week!

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT

TEN WAYS TO USE BUNNIES IN SPRING DECOR || DIY SPRING TULIP WREATH || BOTANICAL DECOUPAGE EGGS







And here are just a few of my favorites from last week!


DIY Vintage Pull-Down Map from Bless'er House


Dresser Makeover with Shutters from Savvy Apron


Using Green in Your Decor from Refresh Restyle


DIY Fizzy Bath Soak Recipe from Sewsnbows


Irish Coffee Recipe for St. Patrick's Day from Tikkido

And now...I can't wait to see what you are sharing so let's get started!





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Debbie

    Thank you for hosting The Scoop this week

    Barbara

    Barbara Windle at fairmeadowplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to be here with you again, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie