Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

02 May, 2016

The Scoop #221

Hi everyone and thanks so much for joining us at The Scoop! Spring is in full swing here, Mother's Day is just around the corner and summer is starting to call my name! Soon the lavender will be in bloom and our local lavender farm will be opening its doors...always a welcoming scent! I even have a few projects using lavender that I will be sharing soon. But for now...I can't wait to see what you have to share!

Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!
We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court
Our host this week is YVONNE at StoneGable
StoneGable head shot
HAPPY MAY!!! This is one of my very favorite months. Here at StoneGable I'm thinking summer even though our weather is more like winter! I haven't planted one thing in the ground yet! It's been way too cold! But a little weather is not stopping me!  I'll be posting all kinds of summery posts beginning in next couple weeks no matter what the weather. I'm planning a summer of great home decor, a few room reveals, lots of yummy recipes, fun DIYs and more!

 Now, here are some features from our hosts...

STONEGABLETHE SCOOP - Hundreds of home and garden ideas from across the web


The Scoop 221


And here are a few features from last week...

This SPRING FOYER is just gorgeous from Setting for Four.

grand-foyer

I love this easy to make OUTDOOR TERRA COTTA CANDLE HOLDER from Uncommon Designs.
outdoor-candlesticks-terra-cotta-pots

I've got rhubarb out in my garden right now and I can't wait to make RHUBARB DUMP CAKE. Yum! Get the recipe at Eat, Move, Make.
Rhubarb-Dump-Cake-recipe-a-perfect-spring-recipe

I am swooning over this DIY POTTING BENCH!!! If you go to The Summery Umbrella, you can get the plans to make it!
how-to-build-a-potting-bench


I love this MID CENTURY RECORD CABINET MAKEOVER. The letters are fabulous! See it at The Interior Frugalista. 
Record Cabinet Front View CloseW

Are you ready to party?





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party and have a great week,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello cute lady! Thanks for hosting. Please stop by our party that goes until Friday at 7 pm. We love to pin and tweet your amazing creations! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the party.. I´m joining from Austria. Best wishes to all from Challenging Arts & Crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie