Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

29 June, 2015

Please Join Me for The Scoop #177

It's time for another edition of The Scoop and I am excited because I love seeing the wonderfully creative ideas that you, our guests, have to share! I am always amazed at your creativity and appreciate your taking time to visit with us.



Here...our Country French design group had our monthly share and I showed you how I created my French ticking TEA TOWELS FROM A PILLOWCASE. Just imagine all the possibilities and no fancy sewing is required...just a simple straight stitch! I know I will be on the hunt for some vintage monogrammed pillowcases to use in my next project!

And if you are looking for a quick and easy dessert for the 4th of July weekend, have I got an easy one for you...my NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY TUNNEL CAKE! You will love it and...best of all...you will not even need to heat up the oven! I even have a lower calorie version for you!

And now...I want to see what you've got, so let's get on with the party!

WELCOME BACK TO THE SCOOP!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!

We are

Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court 

Our host this week is Yvonne at StoneGable
Picture for the scoop - Copy
I'm so glad you are partying with us!!! Before we begin I want to make sure you have a chance to enter my latest GIVEAWAY!!!!

kensington-station-clock-9a
It's to celebrate that bHome is now available to Android useres! bHome, the fabulous HOME AND GARDEN app, has gathered together some of your favorite bloggers (over 40 right now and growing) and put them all in one convenient place on your phone... and it's completely free!!! Blogs, magazines, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Google + and more!
It's only been available for iphone/ipad users UNTIL NOW!!! Welcome all Android users! YEA!!!! If you have a smart phone... any smart phone... you can now be a part of our great community, too!
To celebrate our new Android users coming on board, Decor Steals and StoneGable are giving away a beautiful, big KENSINGTON WALL CLOCK to a lucky new bHome user! Click HERE to join this great community and to enter to win the clock!

Here's how the Kensington clock looks in my home...
ADDING A CLOCK TO WALL ART GALLERY- wall art gallery with clock-stonegableblog.com

And... if you you would like to see more of StoneGable, I'm part of a SUMMER HOUSE TOUR. Check it out HERE!
SUMMER HOME TOUR- Celebrating the beauty of summer!-stonegableblog.com


Here are a few fun features from last week's party!
I've got to make these darling RED, WHITE AND BLUEBERRY STARS from Simply Suzanne! Suzanne has the best ideas!
watermelon stars 11-2

See this adorable PATRIOTIC BOYS BEDROOM at Remodelando La Casa. LOVE the painted floors!!!
rlc-patriotic bedroom with lifeguard board1

Don't we love to knock off Pottery Barn? This great PB WEATHERED OAR from The Coconut Heads is a perfect example of why we love to copy them!
Oar-14

Aren't these the cutest? MINI SUCCULENT GARDEN PERSONALIZED PARTY FAVORS from Atta Girl Says. I say "Yes, please!" Her easy to follow how-to video is great!
succulent-mini-garden-personalized-birthday-party-favors-3

Head over to Clean And Scentsible to learn how to CREATE AN OUTDOOR RETREAT. Tons of great ideas!
How-to-create-a-backyard-retreat

I hope these featured post have inspired you! Now, let's party!!!!!
Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post…mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.




Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie