Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

30 June, 2014

Please Join Me for The Scoop #125

Hi everyone! If it's Monday evening, it must be time for another edition of The Scoop! It's a busy summer for me and I am sure it is for you, too, so we are very appreciative that you are stopping by! It wouldn't be a party without the guests! Sooo....let's get this party started!

Welcome back to The Scoop
The weekly linky party featuring the scoop on the best posts from around the web!

The Scoop

More exposure + less time = win win!


We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is...

Hi, everyone! I can't believe that the 4th of July is almost here! So to celebrate a little early, I thought I would share some of my own patriotic projects with you, including my Pottery Barn inspired stars and stripes burlap pillow! I think the burlap adds texture and a vintage feel that looks right at home almost anywhere.

And I am excited to join my Country French design group for our monthly share. This time it's Dining Outdoors...French Style. The weather is perfect for le petit déjeuner on the patio, so head on over and join me. I have set the table with my favorite French dinnerware, too!

And I am also excited to share some of my favorites from your fun ideas for the 4th of July that you have posted at the Scoop over the last few weeks! You all are really knocking my socks off with your fabulous inspiration!

 And now...here's what caught my eye at last week's Scoop...

Serendipity Refined showed us how to use milk paint as a stain when she made over her fabulous bergère chairs...always one of my favorite styles!

 Cottage in the Oaks shared her broken birdbath repurposed as a mini succulent garden...great idea!

I love this light white natural foyer from The Nest at Finch rest! So pretty!

And now for a few more ideas for the 4th of July...like this patriotic wreath from Our Home Away from Home. So fun and festive!

And finally, who wouldn't love this one...an edible Old Glory from Celebrate Creativity...all of my favorites on a skewer!

And now...show us what you've got this week!

Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.






Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. I can't believe a half year has gone by. Hope you have a happy 4th. Thanks for hosting.

    Madonna
    MakeMineLemon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Debbie. You made some great feature choices. They make me want to get busy(er)! ~Ann
    Tarnished Royalty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the patriotic pillow and other features. Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the summertime inspiration found here! Have a wonderful 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie- I got an 'error' message in the middle of linking up, so I started over, but now I see the same link has shown up twice ( 120 & 131) Sorry about that! Thanks so much for hosting, and hope you have a wonderful 4th!

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie. I had some trouble linking up tonight? The linky tool was acting a little strange? Please delete # 156...I did not choose that one so I don't know how that happened. Sorry to have to ask you to delete but I can't on my end. Love your party and thank you for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonjour! Thank you for hosting this nice link up. I already see lots I haven't seen before. I'm off to peruse..... Have a good and happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great features, Debbie - I especially love that edible Old Glory - yum! Thanks for hosting, and have a great week!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie