Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

10 February, 2013

Want to Know How I Found My Style? Find Out at From My Front Porch to Yours!

updatedheaderI am so excited today because I am the guest blogger with Pamela at From My Front Porch to Yours for How I Found My Style Sundays! I feel so honored to have been invited to her lovely blog to tell you a little bit about  myself and how my Country French style came about!

WMpicrhftYou may already know Pamela since her wonderful blog was featured just this month in Romantic Homes magazine! And…her blog is indeed one to make you swoon!

IMG_4198laundry2013 If you haven’t already, you will definitely need to check out her lovely laundry room…complete with chandelier…that she made over for just $100! Talk about swoon!

IMG_5114newchandywithw,drAnd take a look at her Country French dining room! Don’t you love it? And she found this chandelier for a song at a yard sale! Unbelievable! And there is lots more to see!

So please head over to Pamela’s lovely blog From My Front Porch to Yours to discover how I found my style and have a peek into her beautiful home! I think you will find yourself spending some time there admiring her style! I know I do!

Subscribe by email or in a reader
Also find Confessions of a Plate Addict on:

13 comments:

  1. Awe Debbie! Hugs for being so kind!! Thank you so very much for sharing your home on my blog today! I have enjoyed your blog for many years now and it was a true honor to have you over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,
    All righty, dear friend...I'm on my way over now!!!
    I have seen some of Pamela's posts!!!
    I agree, she does amazing decor in her home!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey congratulations Debbie, I have as you know been following you for a few years now and it has been interesting to see you evolve and grow. Your home is so lovely as for me I love all design...love the Norway interiors all white and baskets etc. I love what we have here pastel Cath Kidston etc...I love the classic English country farmhouse style, so my home I think becomes a mixture of all. My lounge in our bungalow is I suppose modern country, actually I must do a blog post on it at sometime. My lovely new kitchen is Ikea stat, which is so clean to live with, am currently accessorizing different rooms. Cannot wait to get into the conservatory and do that..anyway bye for now Teresa across the pond.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being a guest blogger at Pamela's! I'm heading over to read it now!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, Congrats on being featured by Pamela. I am on my way to read the post. Have a great week. xx, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just visited Pamela and viewed your post Debbie. You have a really lovely home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First love that laundry room and second, your home looks pretty and cozy. Very nicely decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to you on being featured! I'm scooting over there to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your front porch here...By the way congratulation for being featured and I am heading now to read your guest post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read your guest post, Debbie. It was beautiful. Your color selections and attention to detail are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww! How exciting to be featured like that on her blog! I am on my way over there now! Thanks.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. My home used to look a lot like my parents! Probably because there were so many of their hand me downs! There is still a piece of them and my husband's family in our home, which their cherished pieces. I feel honored to have them! I wish you, or anyone would tell me what my style reall IS? What ever it is, I enjoy it!
    Best to you,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie