Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

22 November, 2012

Happy Thanksgivng!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! It will be a special day for my little family because there will be fourteen of us at the table...a beautiful collection of sweet little faces among us...all together for the first time! I am so grateful for my loving family and all the joy that they bring to my life! I am also grateful for you, my readers, and wish you a wonderful day with your family! Happy Thanksgiving!


Want to see more?
Subscribe by email or in a reader
Also find Confessions of a Plate Addict on:

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Nothing better than having all the family home. Hope kitties get a piece of turkey, too. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,
    Have a Blessed Thanksgiving, dear friend!
    Give my best to "The Staff" and your family!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, Debbie! I love that you are having 14 at your table this year- Blessings- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving Debbie! Celebrating thanksgiving with your family is the most memorable moment especially if you have a big family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tank you so much Debbie! Have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving honey, along with all your loved ones.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie