Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

18 May, 2019

10 Fun and Easy Summer Wreaths

I have a confession..I love wreaths! If you are a regular reader, you have probably already figured that out! ;-) I have one on the inside and outside of every exterior door in my house! And this is my favorite time of year for creating them with so many fun holidays and iconic images that just say summer! Sooo....I thought I would share my ten favorites with you!



Seashells just say summer and my PIER 1 INSPIRED SEASHELL WREATH just fills the bill! This one was on my door last summer but I have a fun summery mantel planned for it this year!

My BURLAP ROSE WREATH is blooming with flowers that never wilt, even in the summer heat...and it was practically free! A tutorial for the fabric roses is included.

This fun SCRAPBOOKING PAPER WREATH idea is both fun and versatile! Just change the paper with the seasons and you can have wreaths all year long!

This FABRIC WREATH  is the original of all of my wreaths from the "Just Tie It" series! Here's another idea that can change with the seasons by using different fabrics as you can see in my...

...NO-SEW WATERMELON WREATH! Just substitute inexpensive felt in fun watermelon colors and tie them on the wreath form, add seeds and you are good to go! Be sure to check for complete instructions!

If you love succulents but don't want to worry about caring for them, then my POTTERY BARN INSPIRED FAUX SUCCULENT WREATH is perfect for you! And on my super sunny front porch, no need to ever water! I like that!

Here's one that stays on my back garden gate...my LIVING WREATH made with portulaca for easy maintenance!

This one is one of my all time favorites...and you can change it up by simply filling it with different faux flowers! It's my EASY FLOWER POT WREATH!

And it wouldn't be summer without some red, white and blue! My STARS AND STRIPES BURLAP WREATH is the one that's on my front door right now. It's another one that is super easy to make!

And finally, here's my latest wreath...my POTTERY BARN INSPIRED 3-D PAPER STAR WREATH. It was so much fun to make those stars that I can see more of them in my future!

What about you? Are you a wreath fanatic like me?

Remember to pin it! 


Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie