Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

30 December, 2018

Reader Favorites...the Best of 2018

Christmas is winding down and New Year's Day will soon be here! It's time for another year and a new beginning. I always like to take a last look back over the year to see which posts were the most popular...just to give me an idea of what you, my readers, like to see here at Confessions of a Plate Addict! Sooo...here are my top ten posts...

The Best of 2018! 

#1. If I know my readers, I know that you all love antiquing as much as I do! So it's no surprise that four of my top ten posts involved a little trip to my favorite treasure-hunting spot...and this one includes my favorite season as well! Time for A LITTLE FALL ANTIQUING!

#2. Three of my top ten posts were all about Christmas! In this one, I took a look back at my Christmas posts over the years and did a little tutorial to show you how I plan my mantels...4 ELEMENTS OF A CHRISTMAS MANTEL.

#3. If you know me, you know I am all about fun and easy projects and my 14 EASY IDEAS FOR VALENTINES DAY certainly fits the bill in that category! You'll find ideas for garlands, candles, pillows, wreaths and more!

#4. Farmhouse style has become very popular but it doesn't have to be expensive. I'm sharing EIGHT WAYS TO GET FARMHOUSE SUMMER STYLE....a collection of project ideas that are not only easy but also inexpensive!

#5. Here's another treasure-hunting trip that made the top ten, this time sharing my spring finds! It's time for A LITTLE SPRING ANTIQUING!

#6. And speaking of treasures...can you guess what this one is used for? It's my $10 find that is valued at $225! Check out my BEST THRIFTING FIND EVER  to find out!

#7. Once again, I am sharing easy and inexpensive ideas...this time for Christmas! And this one includes one of my most popular projects...my Dollar Tree Snow Village! It's my 15 EASY IDEAS FOR CHRISTMAS!

#8. I had a lot of fun with this one! A bargain find at Target got a few seasonal touches to become one of my favorite Christmas decorations with this JOANNA GAINES FALL TO CHRISTMAS WREATH MAKEOVER.

#9. This one was a favorite with my little grands! My BUNNY AND CARROT SPRING MANTEL ticked all the boxes, including one of my favorite wreaths ever!

#10. And finally, I took you along on A LITTLE VIRTUAL SHOPPING SPREE, featuring some of my favorites and a peek at the one that came home with me!

And for even more fun and easy ideas, check out my top ten posts from last year... the BEST OF 2017! Several of these are on my all-time top ten list as well. And I am excited because a whole new year is waiting in the wings...ready to be filled with lots more easy and inexpensive ideas! I hope you will follow along!

Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email.
Click HERE to read my Privacy Policy.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie