Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

03 October, 2018

10 Fun and Easy Ideas for Halloween

Can you believe that Halloween is just around the corner? I love adding a few festive Halloween touches to my house, especially since the little grands seem to enjoy them so much! But you don't need a lot of time or money to create them. I am sharing 10 super-easy ways to add a little of that spooky and fun Halloween feeling without spending a fortune!



This one is so easy that I hardly dare to call it a DIY! I just assembled a few purchases to create my $8 HALLOWEEN GARLAND!

It only took a few items...most of which you may have on hand...to create my JACK-O-LANTERN CANDLESTICKS. And you get to have some apple juice in the process! ;-) See the complete tutorial for details.

You can't get much easier than this...duct tape + faux pumpkins = Halloween fun! Even the kids will love my DUCT TAPE HALLOWEEN PUMPKINS!

You've gotta love these 5 MINUTE GHOSTS! They are a fun addition to my porch and they're not too scary for the little ones! 

My HALLOWEEN FABRIC WREATH is easy and inexpensive to make. And it's so versatile that just a change of fabric makes it a wreath idea for any season! And best of all, no special skills or equipment are required...you just tie it!

I dressed up some dollar store crows to create these fun and inexpensive WITCHY HALLOWEEN CROWS inspired by Wisteria....easy!

This EASY JACK-O-LANTREN PILLOW literally coat only $5.00 and took 5 minutes! You can't beat that!

If you are like me and have a few special trick-or-treaters who stop by, you will want to make these NO-SEW HALLOWEEN GOODIE BAGS for them. Then just fill them with their favorites and enjoy seeing the looks on their faces!

I love the look of old-fashioned Halloween postcards so I turned them into free printable graphics to create these EASY VINTAGE HALLOWEEN CANDLES. Just cover a Dollar Tree vase, add a candle and you are good to go!

I turned Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven into a vintage-look printable for this HALLOWEEN BOOK AND CANDLE COVER. And, as always, the graphic is free!

And there you have it...ten fun ideas for easy-to-make Halloween projects! I hope you'll check them out and try several of them!

Remember to pin it!


Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email.
Click HERE to read my Privacy Policy.
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie