Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

08 January, 2018

The Scoop #308

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! Brrr! It's literally freezing here in Georgia so I am keeping it cozy by sharing my tips for HOW TO USE SWEATERS IN WINTER DECOR, including these fun sweater snowballs! I can't wait to see what you are sharing this week so let's get started!


Welcome back to The Scoop
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best posts from around the web!


We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is Debbie from Confessions of a Plate Addict
Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! Thanks so much for joining us each week both to inspire and to be inspired! I hope your new year is off to a wonderful start. Here in Georgia we are dealing with record cold as are many of you, I am sure.

So I am sharing my SEVEN SECRETS FOR A COZY HOME, my way of adding some warmth to my décor for that cozy feeling during these cold days of winter! I hope you'll check them out!

Here's what your hosts are sharing this week!

HOW TO GIVE A CHAIR COUNTRY FRENCH STYLE || HOW TO USE SWEATERS IN WINTER DECOR || WEIGHT WATCHERS CHICKEN POT PIE







And here are just a few things that caught my eye last week!

MAKE YOUR OWN EMBROIDERY HOOP ORBS from AKA Designs

TIED FLEECE BLANKET: A TUTORIAL from A Fresh-Squeezed Life

HONEY CRISP APPLE AND SWEET KALE SALAD  from Delightful E Made

WINTER HOME TOUR  from White Arrows

HOW TO MAKE STORAGE BINS FROM CARDBOARD BOXES from Just Measuring Up

Now I can't wait to see what you are sharing so let's get started!





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Debbie for hosting. https://fairmeadowplace.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time linking up! I look forward to many more link parties! www.b4andafters.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the party, Debbie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie